Don't Forget About Me

‘I’m going to miss you baby’ He sadly whispered in my ear, Holding me tight.

‘I’m going to miss you too’ I said as tears started cascading down my cheeks. I hold on to his grip a little bit longer on to his warm body in the cold winter air.

Niall is going on tour for 5 months. 5 months of waiting; 5 months of nostalgia;5 months without him.

He cupped my face in his cold hands and wipes my tears before they freeze.

‘Do me a favour, alright? Don’t you dare forget me nor replace me. I only want you for my own…’ he said lovingly as he brushed his thumb over my lips.

‘I’m gonna miss you so much, Princess’ he collided his forehead with mine.

His face was red from crying; he had a button nose from crying and the cool winter air

We let our tears flow down our cheeks and didn’t care who saw.

‘Don’t replace me, Nialler’ I whispered. I’m surprised that I managed to choke that out. He pulled away with a sly smile on his face.

‘I don’t thinks that’s possible princess’ he said, sweetly

‘you better not’ I stifle a chuckle. He hugged me tight as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

The honk of the range rover distantly behind us startled us both. I looked over Niall’s shoulder to see a waiting Paul.

Niall held me one last time as tears rapidly pour out of our eyes.

‘I Love You, Princess Don’t ever forget that, alright?’ he croaked out as he kissed my lips. This is the last time I’ll be feeling his soft baby lips on mine.

‘I love you too.’ I said through the kiss as we finally pulled apart.

‘I’ll call you every night! Be safe, hun. I love you so much’ have me a final peck on the lips and quick tight squeeze before sprinting to the range rover.

I waved good-bye as the van drove away. Tears rapidly fall from the realms of my eyes as I walked back to my house. I wipe away the tears before anyone could notice. I discreetly opened the door and entered the house.

‘Where have you been?’ I stop in my tracks as I heard my father’s stern voice.

‘I said good-bye to Niall’ I bluntly said, trying to hide the sadness in my voice.

‘Oh, your Irish friend, aye?’ my father said as he flipped the pages of his news paper.

I swallowed the lump in my throat as I quickly nod my head to answer.

‘Oh alright’ he said. With that I knew I was dismissed.

My strict father didn’t know I was dating Niall; he approve of him as a friend but nothing more than that boundary. Niall doesn’t even know that our relationship was a secret from my father; I didn’t have the guts to tell him. On the other hand, my Mother loves Nialler. In fact she approves of our relationship. She helped me keep it a secret as long as 5 months but I know we I have to we I have to come out of hiding. My dad will eventually find out in some point but I hope he’ll change his mind about Niall.

I quickly went to my room before my dad can ask me anything else. I slipped of my boots and hopped on my bed. I grabbed the picture frame from the night stand that held our photograph. I still remember the day it was taken:

It was a traditional family barbeque. My mom decided to invite the Horan Family over to join us in our little barbeque party. Niall and I were horsing around before Niall tripped and dragged me with him. We fell on the outdoor bench and I was caught by Niall’s lap. We both laughed at our silly ways.