A Day Without You

"Harry," I smiled at my boyfriend of 6 years. "I have a challenge for you."

"What is it babe." He squeezed my waist so I would move closer.

"For tomorrow, just one day, you pretend I never existed. Ignore me at all cost. If you win, I'll love you forever." I sighed clenching his shirt in my hand.

"Deal."

-*-

*Next Day*

*Harry's P.O.V.*

I sat here all day feeling miserable. I turn to my side hoping to see Y/N standing at my door smirking at me. While smirking, she would say the three words I craved so much right now, I give up.

*Next Day*

I called Y/N over and over but she just wouldn't answer. My heart clenched. I got a call and without looking at the caller ID I answered it.

"Y/N?" I asked frantically.

"No." Louis' familiar voice rang through the line. "Harry, I need to tell you something about her." He said, his voice hoarse.

"Shoo on with it mate." I pushed on.

"She's dead. Last night when she was sleeping. She had cancer Harry. She just didn't tell you with the feeling of you hurt. She left a note for you." He sighed before continuing.

"Dear Harry, you win the bet. I will forever love you. Now, pretend like I bet you that everyday. Be happy Harry. I love you. Goodbye." Louis whispered, reviving the note to me.

"She's gone." I whispered feeling like someone just shot me in my stomach.

"Stay strong." Louis said. "Ill be over in a bit." Those were the last words he said before the dial tone rang through.

I love you Y/N.

I always will.

________________________

HEY BABEESSS!

Soooo this story is in the short story section!!!!!!

Ey, this is a big deal for me.

Even if it is #700???

But this one was made by meeeeee!

And ill try to make more tonight! Bye babessss!