Angel

I walk out the bathroom to see him dancing with another girl. I thought he was in love with me? I look at him and then run out. I stop till i get to the yard next to the building. I just collapse and cry. How could he do this to me? All the ” I love you’s’ were fake? I hear someone shouting my name. It’s a familiar voice. Harry. He sits next to me and hugs me. ” Ssh love. It’s going to be ok.” He says smoothly. I push him off. “No! It’s not ok. You lied to me, Harry. You cheated on me on our anniversary! How could you? I loved you, Harry. I thought you did.” I say with tears streaming down my face. ” I’m sorry. I do love you. It was a mistake. I always loved you.” he says tears forming in his eyes. ” Nonsense. You know what? Why don’t you just go! I never want to see you again ever in my life!” I yell. ” Fine. If that’s what you want.” He says walking away. He looks back at me before he continues walking.

I made it home and I changed into my pajamas. I turn on the tv to the news channel. ” Breaking news. Harry Styles from One Direction was hit by a drunk driver. An on looker saw what happened and instantly dialled 911. Styles is reportedly in critical condition. The drunk driver was arrested. We will have more information later.” Says the news reporter. I just break down on the couch. Deep down, I really do love Harry. He was sorry. I should’ve forgiven him. He could die knowing that I dont love him. I need to tell him. I grab my keys and head to my car. Once i get to the hospital, I run inside. ” Im here to see Harry Styles. I’m his girlfriend.” I say to the lady behind the counter. ” Room 225.” she says. I run down the hallways. 221,222,223,224,225. I open the door to see the doctor and Harry. ” He is in very critical state. He might not make it.” The doctor syas. ” Can I have a moment with him, please? I ask. ” Sure.” he says leaving the room. I walk up to Harry. His body looks so crushed. His body looks lifeless. I sit down on the chair next to his bed. I grab his hand. ” Harry if you can here me, i love you. I was just so angry i the moment that i felt used. I should’ve accepted you’re apology. I love you Harry Styles. You are the love of my life. Even when we weren’t together, i missed you. I can’t go one day without you. Just please please dont die on me.” You say as you start to cry. You feel his hand squeeze yours. ” Love, dont cry.” He says weakly. ” Harry! I’m so sorry. Please forgive me.” I say. ” I do. Just please stay strong for me. I love you. I will always love you endlessly. I will watch over you. I love y-beeep.”No! Harry please!” you yell as you start to sob.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

*sniffle sniffle* You crying to or? Thissss was made by ilove1d784 on Tumblr!