Cuts Bring Tears

”Harry, I need to talk to you” You said out of silence, flipping over in bed to face him. “Go on love, I’m listening” “Okay, Harry….please don’t be angry at me” You said, heart beating fast. “I’ve been hurting myself again” You said, closing your eyes. When you looked up, you witnessed a tear trailing down Harry’s cheek. “I care about you so much (YN), I love you to pieces and it absoloutely kills me to know you’re hurting yourself” He said, crying silently. “I’m sorry, life is just getting too much” You said, joining him in crying. “Don’t you apologize, I love you darling and I’m going to help you. It’s gonna be tough but I swear to god, I will get you back on track” He said, pulling your body to his and holding you safely. “You’re so special” He whispered, kissing your hair softly.

____________________________________________________________

This is a sweet one and stuffffff. I hope you babes enjoyed it. 

JUST A FEW MINUTES AGO THIS WAS AT 900 READS NOW ITS AT 1000?!?!? 

HFIUDHFUKFDHCIKFBCISDBCJSD I LOVE YOU BABES SO MUCH! 

THIS, lovely imagine, was created by tastemeniall on tumblrrrr! Please comment below if you want more of like Harry or Zayn or Niall or Liam or Louis idk but comment;)

LOVE YOU!

BYEE