The Last Skype Call

My shakey hands finally pressed 'Answer' on my computer. A worried Niall popped up on the screen with tears streaming down his eyes. 

"I wish I could be there." He muttered helplessly. "I wish I could take the pain away." 

"Its okay baby, Its my time." I whispered pressing my hand to the screen. "I'll see you again, one day." A tear stroaked down my cheek. 

"Don't leave. Please." He cried pressing his hand up to the computer screen also. 

"I have to." I mumbled before blowing him a kiss. "Its time." 

"No." he shook his head. "Please no! I love you Y/N I love you so much just please don't leave me! Y/N Y/N Y/N PLEASE!" He screamed banging his arms on the desk in front of him. 

"I love you Niall." I whispered before pressing end call. 

"You ready Mrs.Y/N?" The doctor asked me from behind with a needle in his hand that held my death in it. 

"I'm ready." 

_________________________________________________________

NEFIONOWEINIOENDINID CRY WIH EMEEEEE! 

Okay so dis was made by meh da turtle on craic ok

IF YOU EVER WANT TO TALK OR TELL ME TO HURRY MY ASS UP AND UPDATE ORRRR IF YOU WANT AN IMAGINE ON HERE OR ON THERE (you has to tell me or Ill assume you want it on kik) KIK ME AT MelanieTurtle OKIE BYE BABES!