The Wheelchair

I swayed back in forth in a wheel chair as holding my husband of five year's scarf. Harry stood next to me, gripping my hand tightly as I looked down, waiting for the doctors to burst through the door. 

About a year ago my husband, Niall Horan, was diagnosed with Leukemia. A few months ago it disappeared, not a trance of it. But then, a spot grew on his brain and we found out it came back. 

So here I am. Waiting for the doctors to run out to tell me what happened during the surgery. 

"Horan?" A tall man came out with a clipboard. I looked up, not realising a few tears have escaped my eye and rolled down my cheek. 

"I'm afraid that Mr.Horan," he hesitated to get closer to me. My heart sunk when I heard his next words. "I'm sorry to say, he didn't make it." 

 But how?

He was doing so good!

The spot wasn't even that big!

"HOW COULD YOU!" I screamed jumping out of the wheelchair Niall was brought here in. Liam quickly jumped in front of me to prevent me from attacking the doctor. Zayn held my body back as I struggled to get from his grip. 

"LET ME GO ZAYN!" I screamed kicking around. 

"Y/N calm down. It was his time." Louis said jumping beside Liam. I grabbed the air around me but Harry grabbed my arms first. After that, all the sound was gone. I felt useless. I screamed still trying to attack the doctor. Liam left his previous spot to talk to the doctor. 

"I am terribly sorry for your loss." The doctor said laying his hand on Liam's shoulder. 

"DON'T TOUCH LIAM!" I screamed still trying to attack. 

"Shh. Its okay." Liam said looking at me softly. 

"I just want Niall." I whispered as slowly stopping. My body hung over Zayn's arm as tears sprout out of my eyes. When Zayn let me go, I fell onto my knees. 

"I'm pathetic. I'll be nothing without him. Without my Niall...."

______________________________________________________-

HEEYYY BABES!

4,000 reads...

UIEBFILBJKLDBS<AUISNCUKNCIUDNCILUSNXIUCNSZJKXNUIXNSIUNDLOLXIUabibwduqbewEdbwibiuqbuiwbdwuidbeiudbwiuIUBFIUEBKJSABCKSLCBLEIUBCEDUSIC BSICBSLUCBEUSCBSIX S

Ya feel?

THIS WUDJNSJKDN one was made by meeee! I don't know I couldn't find any ones so I made this one. Please comment beeloooww if you want more that other people write, or more that I write. Mkay babesss. LOVE YOU!UUBFUKEDISB UUUUUU!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

P.S. I just nearly screamed because Liam and Danielle just got a new dog named Loki and ITS ADORABLE ok.

BYE