Breakup

Louis: “Louis, you’ve been very quiet today." The interviewer remarked, “Everything alright?" Louis jumped out of his daze. “Uh! Oh, yeah. I-I’m alright." He stammered, looking at his feet. “Everything going well with [Y/N]?" He kept his eyes on the ground. “No, actually. It’s not." He stood up. “And I’ve got to fix this." He walked out the door and called you, apologizing for everything.

Zayn: The boys had a concert the night after yours and Zayn’s harsh breakup. Throughout the entire setlist, the jokes and funny dance moves, everyone could tell Zayn wasn’t being himself. All of the fans noticed, and that night on twitter, he got tons of tweets asking about it. He replied to a tweet, “Zayn was everything okay, you didnt seem like yourself at the concert!", and said, “im not myself because the most important part of me is missing. x"

Liam: The boys had a signing the next day, and Liam was being unusually quiet. He could normally never stop talking, interacting with the fans and thanking them, but today he was almost completely silent. A fan finally asked him, “Are you so quiet because of [Y/N]?" He nodded sadly. “I messed up, I’d do anything for another chance with her." He told the fan. The video a nearby fan took went viral and you saw it almost instantly.

Harry: He was at an awards show the night after you two broke up. He had texted you all day but you refused to reply. You were watching the show on TV and noticed that every time the camera went to the boys, Harry was constantly checking his phone, looking to see if you had answered. You grabbed your phone and texted, “we can talk later, stop checking your phone at the show, it’s rude!" The camera went back to him in perfect timing, he checked his phone and smirked as he read your message, before shoving it back into his pocket.

Niall: You shut off your phone all day, but right before bed you turned it on, just to see if Niall had texted you. Your phone exploded with messages from the other boys, instead. “You need to talk to Niall!", “He won’t leave his house, he’s so upset.", “He won’t even eat!", "[Y/N], give him another chance." The messages from the other boys continued on, explaining how he had barely spoken all day, he was a complete wreck. 

~*~

BABESSS
IM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING

KILL MEH

NO DONT 

I SWEAR ILL UPDATTTEE

BUT IVE BEEN AT CAMP ALL NIGHT

BUT I GOT MY SAD MUSIC PLAYING AND IM READY TO WRITE/ COPY KAY

BUT MY FAMILY ALL THOUGHT THEY COULD TEXT ME AT THE SAME TIME SO I WAS LIKE SJBDFIUARFIOSadi fuck

MOTHER FUCKERS THATS MEAN

STAHP

THIS WASSSSS MADE BYYY 

letusdieyoungorletus-liveforever

ON YAH KNOW WHAT BABE

on a more serious note i have heard that some of my readers cut and are suicidal

gurl u have so much to live for

even if you just think your ugly

this is for you also

YOU ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL

Don't think no one loves you or cares about you

I do, and hell I've never met you

don't call yourself weird 

im way weirder than you trust me

i just broke my own rule tho omg

YOLO

But SERIOUSLY if you need ANYTHING i don't care if youre afraid to talk to meh

i don't bite 

i mean if you bite me then I will go all ninja on ya

but if you have anything to share with me, even if its just about who you are I AM HERE TO LISTEN

Inbox me or Kik me and I will be there to listen

kaye passaa?

idk thats my horrible attempt of spanish

eh

BYE INFINITIESSS!