If You Leave, The World Will Change Forever

Your POV:
“What do you want?” I asked quietly. “I want to apologize for my behavior to you for the entire time I’ve became a jerk. I know I upset you and put you in misery probably forever…and I’m sorry,” he said softly. Was this some just a one time thing where I forgive him but then he just acts like a jackass the next day? Probably. “I can’t forgive you Niall,” I said weakly, as his eyes watered. “Why?” he asked, his voice cracking at the end. “I can’t trust you after what you’ve done to me. I feel that if I forgive you, you’re just going to treat me the same as always,” I replied. Niall came up to me and hugged me tight. I was fighting the feeling to hug him back, I just needed a shoulder to cry on at the moment. “No, never! I will treat you like a real best friend, like old times, like a…” he stopped himself. “Like a?” I asked, pushing him off. “gurfred,” he mumbled. “A what?” I asked confused. He sighed. “Girlfriend,” he said clearly now. I wasn’t expecting that so I just looked at him. “I like you, (y/n). Ever since I saw you, I liked you. I wanted to tell you everyday, but I was too shy and afraid that you wouldn’t feel the same way. On our 3rd year of being best friends, I was going to tell you but then on that same day I met my “friends” and they didn’t like you and I wanted to fit in. I know I’m an ass for doing all of that to you. And if it were me I would hate myself too…but please let me show you the real me again, I beg of you,” he said a tear slipping down his cheek. I needed to think. “I need some time,” I replied running off further into the woods crying. 

Niall’s POV:

I watched her run off. I wanted to chase after her and hold her close to me and never let go, but my legs stayed glued to the ground. My legs became weak and I fell to the ground sobbing. I knew something that she didn’t… well I knew a few things that she didn’t. I’m the reason behind the quest and I was going to break the secret to her. She’s always been an open book to me and I’ve hid this secrets forever. Let’s just say that i’m not from this world and I need help getting back. Our world’s time differences are a great deal. 1 day in my world is equivalent to 1 year in her world. That’s secret number one. Secret number 2 is that I had a dream long time ago, and it showed me and her, in her world, fighting together, but there was some force around us that made us stronger when we fought together. She was the girl, the legendary girl. The last secret, I love her with all of my heart, but I have a girlfriend in my world. I don’t know how to tell her my last secret but I will tell her later…now isn’t the best time. I stared at the direction (Y/N) headed. I sniffled and got up. I sprinted through the woods, “(Y/N)?” I called out. Like I figured, no response. I continued to search the woods, constantly calling out her name. After about an hour, I sat down on a large rock. What I didn’t notice was the tiny mushrooms that were on the rock and the mushrooms scattered all over the ground. I stared at a small mushroom as it started to grow rapidly. “Wait…didn’t I read that mushrooms only grow rapidly when-” my thoughts were cut off by the ground shaking fiercely. I stumbled off the rock and tried holding my balance. The mushroom monsters are approaching…along with their leader, Mushmom. The ground was really shaking now. I couldn’t even crawl without having difficulty. “(Y/N)!” I shouted. She needed to get out of here, so did I. I remember in my dream, all the monsters were chasing me and (Y/N), I didn’t understand that, but I couldn’t take any chances of losing her. The ground now shook so bad that I flew up in the air as I laid on the ground. There was no way (Y/N) could get out of this. A tree started tilting to one side as it fell with a loud crash. “Niall! Run!” I heard from a distance. “(Y/N)!” I shouted as loud as I could. I saw (Y/N), somehow managing to walk, coming towards me as fast as she could. She was using the trees for balance. “Come on!” she cried as she grabbed hold of my arm. She was practically dragging me because I still couldn’t manage to stand up. I stared at what she was running from. “Oh gosh…” was all I could say.

~*~

SOORRY THIS IS MY LAST CUTE ONE OK

I WILL TRY TO UPDATE SADLY LATER 

BUT LOOK AT THE AUTHORS NOTE FOR THE LAST ONE FOR A CHANCE TO GET A SHOUTOUT, A FOLLOW, AN IMAGINE, AND LOOVE

OKIE JUST CHECK THE LAST ONE

CHECK IT

LOOK AT ITTT

OK NOW THAT THATS SETTLED UHM PEOPLE ARE STEALING MAH IDEA LIKE USING THE ONES OFF OF MAH HOE AND CALLING YOU GUYS SLUTS AND EVERYTHING LIKE COME ON THIS IS MAH IDEA

*tear*

SO IF YOU SEE ANY OF THOSE INBOX ME ABOUT IT PLEASE

THE NAME AND THE AUTHOR

IVE FOUND A FEW AND LIKE ONE I ABSOULUTLY HATE BC LIKE REASONS IF U WANNA KNOW WHY KIK MEH

BUT I CANT SAY IT ON HERE

OKAYYY PLEASE KEEP VOTING, COMMENTING, FOLLOWING AND ADDING TO LIBRARYS

OMG THATS ANOTHER THING

I LOVE GETTING ON AND SEEING 

blahblahblahblah added One Direction Sad Preferences to their library

I LOVE IT OK

LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE IT

okie 

BYE INFINITIES