So Gone

You didn’t know how long it had been. Days, weeks, a couple of months even. Liam, the single most important person in your entire life had gone missing. No one knew where he was, one night he was with you, everything normal, curled up spooning with you, and in the morning he simply wasn't there. That was all you knew, all anyone knew. You opened the door to collect the post early in the morning and you were immediately bombarded with the flashes of the press and cameras, people shouting at you, asking questions, questions you didn't want to let your mind wander to, let alone answer.

You slammed the door and squeezed your eyes shut, blinking from the light, and rubbing your eye lids. You made a scary sound, which in truth was you truing to be strong and laugh, and ended up like a sob. You had pushed Liam to the back of your mind for ages now, but it wasn't easy, and a flood of memories of you two curling up and watching movies and kissing and all your stupid fights. You got so annoyed with him sometimes, but by now you would've given your own life just to know that he was safe. You collapsed in your hallway and hugged your knees to your chest, you head clouded with Liam, Liam, Liam, love and Liam and emptiness and sad and darkness. You sobbed loudly, wiping fiercely at the tears stinging the edges of your eyes, telling yourself to be strong. Liam would want you to be, wouldn't he? He'd want to see you smile, he'd poke the corners of your mouth to make you laugh. He was perfect.

But now he's so gone.

You dragged yourself up on your feet and felt your arms and legs moving without even thinking about it. Your arms made toast and your legs brought you to the kitchen table with the empty chair opposite you. Your arms spread butter on it, and brought the food up to your mouth, but it wasn't you, not really. It was like being outside your own body and watching yourself being operated by someone else so that you could think in deep thought.

Your body was on auto pilot. You walked up the stairs and had a shower, glancing up at the razor on your bathroom sink as the water washed over you.

Don't.

Don't,

Ignoring the urge to drag it across your skin, you climbed out and dried up, got into pyjamas. All this while, memories of Liam played over and over like a broken record in your head. They were clipped short, and some didn't really make sense, as if some of the footage captured was lost along the way. The only reason that you weren't crying was because you had cried to much. By now there was nothing left but to think and remember, and do what everyone told you. Let the police do their job, stay away from the media, and stay positive. Deciding it was enough for a day, you pulled the covers up over your head and closed your heavy, exhausted eyelids. Just then, the doorbell rang, sounding as if it was a long away, being played on a bad radio in the room next door. It was the press, probably. You shouldn't open the door, but that faint strand of hope lived within your heart, and you leapt out of bed at the sound. Opening the door, you saw a man with a shaved head, red, bloodshot eyes, ragged clothes, a tired face too old for his body, and a smile like the winner of the lottery.

"Liam, where the fuck have you-" You started, but he didn't let you finish as he gathered you up in his arms.

"It doesn't matter Y/N, I'm here, and I'm never letting you go."

~*~

kay i thought that would have ended differently

sorry babes that it wasn't sad like the ending

BUT IT WAS SWEET

i just took a while just to write that so yeah im not erasing it

kaaayyyy

that was made on instagraaammm byyyyyyy

da same person as the last one

awh

my back hurts and my eyes are stinging

BUT IM STILL GOING TO UPDATE

but for right now imma copy and paste or write mah own ya know

bc that donthurt

and its faster

BABES PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE INBOX ME IF YOU HAVE AN IMAGINE OR HAVE AN IDEA FOR ONE

I WOULD APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH

AND IF ITS AN IDEA THEN I WILL DEDICATE IT TO YOU 

YEAH

OKIE BYE INFINITIESSS!