Epilogue: Mission

*Imigie's POV*

It wasn't long before their music stopped as the two bosses were ready to speak and the cheers began to slowly die down.
"Bringing a Mixed Tag Team division is something new that we want to do," Triple H said. "It especially gives our women more titles to give opportunities to. But first, we would like to hear what the new World Heavyweight Champion and one half of the new WWE Mixed Tag Team Champions Cody has to say about what he wants to do for the men out there wanting to become the World Heavyweight Champion in the future."
He gave the microphone to Cody who took it from him and didn't hesitate to say what he needed to say.
"To all future World Heavyweight Champions," he said. "I have something to say for you. I want a variety of men to challenge me for the championship. Any men of any age or size. I'll continue to rage in any pain to you if you fail."
He gave the microphone back to Triple H who turned to Stephanie McMahon.
"Thank you Cody Rhodes," she said. "Now, we would like to hear what the other half of the new WWE Mixed Tag Team Champions and new Divas Champion Imigie has to say about what she wants to bring for the women out there. I will say, she has a more interesting message than we thought."
She handed me the microphone and I took a deep breath before speaking.
"To the WWE Universe," I began. "I'm about to take the Divas Division by storm when I say this. There are people like AJ Lee who want to redefine the word Diva. But, it never seemed to make a change in the division. It's just different Divas but nothing to help the division have its importance. My mission is to destroy the word Diva. I want to revolutionize women's wrestling. I am not a Diva. I'll be honest. There are two women who don't consider themselves Divas. They are Kaitlyn and Natalya. Now, I'm going to make this clear. In the world of Searing Sorrow, the Barbies won't stand a chance. Try to take these titles from me, girls. But in the end, you can't have these."
The crowd chanted and cheered as I handed the microphone to Stephanie.
"And these missions start now!" Triple H shouted and he and Stephanie led the way with me and Cody following them out of the ring.
"This is awesome!" The crowd chanted.
I was ready to do what it takes to bring in women and women's wrestling. And I knew, my mission was starting now.