Personal War

*SearingSorrow Imigie's POV*

I turned to Cody and asked him if he wanted to start off the match or if I wanted to. He said I should start off the match and I nodded
I quickly got in the ring and AJ was in the ring too. The bell rang for the match to start and like with the Divas championship match, it started with a stare down.
"Imigie and AJ staring coldly at each other. One of them is gonna have to make a move."
AJ skipped and laughed with a smile on her face but I shook my head as I did what I did in the Divas Championship match by pulling AJ and taking her down.
"Imigie made the first move! She's certainly not playing games. She may be the new Divas Champion but she clearly has her eyes on these titles."
"Yes she is Michael. The WWE Mixed Tag Titles are on the line right now at SummerSlam."
I quickly picked her up and gave her a back breaker then went for the early pin.
"Divas Champion going for the early cover but AJ kicks out."
I grabbed her arm and Irish whipped her to the turnbuckle near by Damien Sandow and I knew what I was going to do next.
"She tags in the new World Heavyweight Champion Cody Rhodes and he's ready to continue this match."

*Cody Rhodes' POV*

I went into the ring full of adrenaline as AJ tagged in Damien Sandow. Damien ran to me but I clotheslined him down just before I heard obnoxious screaming from AJ, obviously out of anger.
"AJ does not sound pleased at all about this."
Damien quickly gave me a neck breaker before I made another move.
"Damien going to pin the champ but he powers out."
I took my time to stand up before turning to Damien.
Damien was about to go for another neck breaker but I countered it into a a neck breaker of my own before I turned to Imigie who was stretching her arm patiently waiting to be tagged. I turned to Damien to axe handle him before I made the tag to Imigie.
I went into the ring apron and something deep in my mind told me Imigie was going to do the unpredictable.

*Imigie's POV*

After Cody tagged me, I turned to Damien and stared at him with a dangerous look in my eyes.
"Look at the dangerous eyes of the Divas Champion. She wants a piece of Damien."
Anger was clear on my face as I immediately slapped him hard on the cheek.
The crowd oohed in shock as I gave him the double knees to the chest.
"Whoa! This is a side of Imigie you don't want to mess with."
"Yes King! And that was to Damien Sandow. I'm surprised the ref ain't counting it a loss for Damien not tagging in AJ."
"Me too JBL."
AJ tagged in to Damien as she came running to me and kicked me down. She pinned me for a one count as I stood up and kicked AJ on the chest hard.
I quickly sat as I grabbed her arms and her legs then laid down on my back as a submission.
AJ screamed as the crowd cheered loudly and chanted my name.
"Whoa! Divas Champion got very technical with this kind of submission."
"Yes King. That submission does seem quite painful."
I let AJ go by powerbombing her down then I pinned her for a two count.
"This is so far quite a physical match between these mix tag teams. The Divas have really given us quite a lot to offer."
I gave AJ a dangerous look as I immediately grabbed her and lifted her up before delivering another powerbomb.
I quickly dragged her and laid down on her back and and held her chin up for a chin lock.
"This is wrestling!" The fans chanted as I held on to the move before letting her go then went on frenzy mode by punching her then kicked her again before I turned to Cody to give him the tag.

*Cody Rhodes' POV*

Seeing how technical and physical Imigie was really told me I had to step it up because after everything that happening at Money In the Bank was something that would haunt me and I had to take my anger out on Damien.
I straightened myself and charged at Damien with a clothesline then we exchanged punches.
"Cody! Cody! Cody! Cody!" The crowd chanted as I helped Damien up then kicked him down to the ground before punching him again.
I quickly pinned him but he kicked out at one and a half. Anger was fully shown on my face as I pulled him up and then we exchanged punches back and forth, each of us hitting harder than the previous time.
"These two also having this personal. Damien and AJ did cost Cody the World Heavyweight title briefcase at Money In The Bank. But now, he's the new World Heavyweight Championship so Damien could cash in at any time he wishes."
"Yes King. Mr. Money In the Bank Damien Sandow has those smarts to take advantage and so does his mix tag partner AJ Lee."
"JBL, you also realize that the new Heavyweight Champion Cody Rhodes will do anything do take out Damien to win these titles just like he did with the World Heavyweight title. Or his mix tag partner the new Divas Champion Imigie could do anything. She's been affected before. She did stand up for the Divas division by fighting against Cody. She may have fell short in their first encounter but she has shown us she is much more than a pretty face. She's the dark anti-Diva for a reason. Why else would she be here."
"Headlock to Cody from Damien"
I collected myself after kicking him from the headlock then got to the ropes and gave him the Disaster Kick.
"Disaster Kick!" Cody could end this match in a piece!"
"He's going for the pin!"
"One...two... Sandow stayed alive!"
Anger filled my eyes as I immediately started exchanging punches with him.
"Haha! I'm gonna do that to you Imigie!" AJ Lee shouted
"Shut your mouth up you bitch!" Imigie screamed back.
The crowd oohed. I drop kicked Damien before kicking him one last time.
I turned to look behind me and saw Imigie waiting anxiously before I gave her the tag and somewhere in my mind, I had a feeling that the fight between her and AJ would turn extremely ugly. I stayed back and kept my composure before paying attention to what any of these women had in mind.

*Imigie's POV*

Entering the ring as fast as I could, I saw AJ just make it before I clotheslined her down for five times then drop kicked her with high momentum.
"The Divas Champion is going for the pin!"
"One... but AJ manages to get her shoulder up."
Thinking quickly, I exchanged a punch with AJ then picked her up and gave her a back breaker but from the corner of my eye, I noticed that she grabbed a hold of the referee's pants and he wasn't even looking.
The anger and agony were clearly shown on my face as I tried to punch AJ but she hit me with the referee's belt and the referee didn't even turn to look until after we see both down.
"AJ played sneaky and both women are down!"
Slightly dazed, I laid down for 10 seconds before slowly getting back up my feet. I was slightly groggy but I didn't let that stop me. I clotheslined AJ down then picked her up for an Alabama Slam.
"For Searing Sorrow!" I screamed before I picked her up to give her a sidewalk slam.
"The Divas Champion is dominating here."
"Imigie has this!"
I gave AJ a head butt then picked her up again to give her a sidewalk slam but AJ countered it to her submission finisher, the Black Widow.
"The Black Widow! The Black Widow! AJ caught the Divas Champion! Imigie might have to tap out here!"
I screamed with the unbearable pain catching up to me.
I saw Cody run out of the apron and pull Damien down. I then immediately had to focus on how to escape this hold.
"Divas Champion Imigie is hanging on tight!"
Thinking quickly, I used my free arm to grab her arm and gave her a power bomb.
"Oh man! She powered out of the Black Widow!"
"Better than Batista!" The crowd chanted as I walked quickly to the turn buckle.
AJ ran to me but I gave her a hard hitting spear before she could do anything.
"Spear! Wow! That had to cut AJ in half!"
I turned and saw Cody give a Cross Rhodes to Damien.
"Cody got Damien out cold!"
I immediately positioned AJ as if I were going felt the Sharpshooter but instead when for my own submission, Searing Sorrow.
"OH MY GOD! SEARING SORROW! The Divas Champion has AJ locked in Searing Sorrow!"
"AJ might tap out!"
"This was how Imigie won the Divas Championship! Can she do it again? Can she do it again?"
I kept holding on as tight as I could then I saw AJ's hand come up and I knew what she had in mind.
"AJ tapped out! We have new Mixed Tag Champions! Cody and Imigie won the Mix Tag Championships!"
Our theme song played in the background as I let AJ go and a sense of happiness filled me.
The referee gave me the women's belt of the Mix Tag Team Championship and gave Cody the men's belt of the Mixed Tag Team Championship belt as well as giving us the World Heavyweight Championship belt and the Divas Championship belt back.
"Here are your winners by submission and new WWE Mixed Tag Team Champions, Cody Rhodes and Imigie!"
I couldn't believe it. I hugged Cody then we let each other go just before I heard Triple H's theme song. I turned and saw Triple H and Stephanie McMahon come down the ramp and climb into the ring and stood in the middle of the ring. Both had microphones in their hands and Cody and I turned to each other and besides thinking of our missions as a team, I knew we both had our own individual missions for the separate divisions we fought for.