Intellectually Evil

*Damien Sandow's POV*

        Holding my Money In The Bank briefcase so tightly in my arms as AJ skipped around me, I felt my blood boiling after what had happened. Cody Rhodes was dead to me. He was no longer my brother. Ever since he took out his mustache, he was nothing but a joke to me. I was going to show him that I was very well serving no mercy upon him. 

        And SearingSorrow imigie... I knew she aligned herself with Cody because she saw me with AJ after Cody and I no longer being a tag team. I was very aware that AJ was enough to take care of her. imigie may be difficult to take care of because of her dark thoughts but she may be slightly weak somewhere that AJ will be able to put her into.

        Seeing Cody Rhodes and SearingSorrow imigie together as a tag team made me sick. I wanted more than to punish Cody. I wanted to put imigie through some of my tests so AJ could easily get to her. After all, AJ Lee and I were intellectually evil.

*AJ Lee's POV*

        Watching Damien Sandow hold his Money In The Bank close to him as I skipped around him, I was feeling rather adorable. 

        I didn't even want to deal with Cody Rhodes. I was going to let Damien Sandow take care of him. 

        SearingSorrow imigie, though, was another story. Seeing the too much black and seeing how pale she looked with it. I was willing to do what I can to get to her head.

        Seeing Cody Rhodes and SearingSorrow imigie together just didn't seem right. They had an interesting connection because Cody was feuding with Damien who decided to come to me while I feuded with imigie. I guess they were even but there was no way they would be able to take away the Mixed Tag Team Championship from us. Damien and I want that title so bad. After all, Damien Sandow and I were intellectually evil.