Our Time

*SearingSorrow imigie's POV*

It was completely dark. No light was in sight but that did not bother me. I was once again buried in the darkness along with Cody Rhodes.

"This is it imigie," Cody said in just above a whisper. "The World Heavyweight Champion, the Divas Champion, now soon to be the WWE Mixed Tag Team Champions."

A smile came across my face as I looked up at him. I wasn't nervous. I wasn't over confident. I was just confident to walk out to the ring for the second time. I felt very radiant despite being covered by a dark cloak that covered my ring gear. 

"AJ and Damien are full of ugliness and the only way to take that out is to beat them imigie," Cody whispered in my ear with a dark tone.

"There is too much light within them," I replied. "This will not be a happily ever after."

Cody and I walked to the curtain and we already saw AJ Lee and Damien Sandow enter the ring. The boos were loud and clear enough for me to hear. 

Cody turned to me and I turned to look at him.

"Are you ready for this imigie?" he asked.

I boldly nodded as we itched closer and closer to the curtain, waiting for our turn to enter the ring. I knew one thing that told me that this match was unlike a normal mixed tag team match. This wasn't just a fight for the Mixed Tag Team Championships. This was a conflict that had gone too far that left a huge wound that was seeping sorrow. This was a fight that would end once and for all.