Mixed Tag Mess

*SearingSorrow imigie's POV*

Natayla and Tyson Kidd were the first to come to walk to the ring as The Usos, Naomi, imigie and I waited for our chance to enter the ring.

"This match could get kind of ugly," Naomi said. "I've seen so much between Cody and Damien and worse between you and AJ. imigie, how will you get through this?"

I shook my head.

"We'll see about that," I replied as we suddenly heard AJ Lee and Damien Sandow's entrance theme.

The boos were out of this world. I didn't even want to see AJ with the title because I would lose it.

"Uso time!" Jimmy said.

We laughed as both of the Usos and Naomi left, leaving Cody and I on our own. My once amused expression turned serious. Cody turned to me with a concerned expression on his face.

"Are you okay imi?" he asked.

I didn't change the agonized expression on my face. It might have told him what I was thinking.

"I know you're pained by AJ holding it," he whispered. "Everything will be okay."

I let him comfort me until it was time for us to enter the ring. Our theme song played and a thundering sound of cheers were heard as we entered the arena. Cody took off his hood while I dipped back and screamed. The crowd didn't even fail to please me.

I noticed that AJ didn't have the Divas title in her hand which I was relieved about. I also saw Triple H and Stephanie McMahon, holding the World Heavyweight Championship in their hands and also the Mixed Tag Team Championship.

I knew it was time to show how worth Cody and I were to become the inaugural Mixed Tag Team Champions, new World Heavyweight Championship and new Divas Champion.

We entered the ring and stood along with Jimmy Uso and Naomi. I noticed that Jey Uso was standing on the floor, kind of acting like our valet. Cody and I briefly hugged each other as our theme song stopped playing. For the first time, I was also paying attention to the commentators.

"This is going to be an eight person mixed tag team match tonight," Michael Cole announced. "If you've seen the tension between Cody, imigie, AJ and Damien, this is going to be an ugly match."

"I agree Michael," Jerry Lawler replied. "It could be bad for their partners. I've never witnessed a mixed tag team match that could really hit the roof."

I heard the bell ring but instead of the match starting, I saw Triple H holding a microphone in his hand. I began to tense a bit.

"Okay," Triple H said. "We're going to make this match interesting. So instead of a normal mixed tag team match, it will be a Divas vs Divas and Superstars vs Superstars tornado mixed tag team match. All Divas in this match will fight against each other and if one Diva decides to tag in her Superstar partner, all other Divas will do the same thing. And the same goes for Superstars. The way to win is if one Superstar or Diva either pins or makes their opponent submit to them by submission. Good luck ladies and gentlemen."

Cody and I looked at each other with shocked expressions on our faces. We could not believe it. I already had a feeling that this match would very soon turn ugly.

"Oh my god!" Jerry shouted. "This could get interesting!"

"Jimmy and I will start," Cody told me and Naomi as he and Jimmy Uso entered the ring against Tyson Kidd and Damien Sandow.

Naomi and I scooted closer to each other as we stood anxiously, waiting for the match to start. The bell finally rang and the match was officially starting. Damien and Cody were already practically brawling for a few seconds before Cody gave a clothesline to Damien. Tyson and Jimmy were exchanging punches viciously.

I noticed AJ staring at me with crazed eyes. I wanted to run after her and attack her but I didn't because I knew I was patient enough to wait my turn to battle with the rest of the Divas.

Cody quickly tagged me in then I noticed Jimmy tag Naomi, Tyson tag Natalya and Damien tag AJ. Naomi and I entered the ring and saw AJ skipped around me, Naomi and Nattie. I shook my head in response.

I pulled on AJ's arm and knocked her down

"Oh my god! imigie is playing vicious with AJ! I'm scared."

Little did I care about what the commentators were saying. Nattie slammed Naomi down as I kept my focus on AJ. Nattie tried to take AJ's hand but AJ pushed her down and skipped some more. The crowd booed immediately after that. Naomi and I went to Nattie's side to make sure she was okay.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Damien Sandow knock down Tyson Kidd off of the apron of the ring. Cody and the Usos went to Tyson's side. The bell rang to end the match that turned into a no contest.

Naomi, Nattie, Tyson Kidd and the Usos quickly left the arena as Cody joined me in the ring. AJ gave me a neck breaker while Damien gave Cody his finisher: The Silencer.

AJ skipped around Cody and me, smiling happily and took the Divas title from the referee's hand... that was soon to be mine.

I quickly got up and pushed AJ down then slapped Damien hard in the face. The crowd oohed when it happened. Cody stood up after that and gave Damien the Cross Rhodes. The crowd cheered but booed when AJ stood up. I knew what I had to do to her.

"What's imigie going to do to AJ?"

"What? What's she going to do?"

Instead of finishing her with my own finisher, I decided to add a twist in me in honor of my best friend who stood by my side. I set up AJ for the one move I had to do that made me very unpredictable.

"Oh my god! Are you serious imigie!"

"Cross Rhodes! imigie gave a Cross Rhodes to the Divas Champion! My god! Has Cody been teaching her this?"

"We don't know King. She's very unpredictable."

A sadistic smile was shown on my face as I picked up the Divas title from the floor where AJ dropped it. I stood up tall with Cody and held the Divas title in my hand. Triple H and Stephanie quickly got into the ring, still holding the vacant World Heavyweight Championship belt and the Mixed Tag Team Championship belts. The crowd cheered loudly as our theme song played.

"Cody's been passing down the Cross Rhodes to his friend, imigie! I wonder if she'll use it again. It's take her one step closer to the Divas Championship and the Mixed Tag Team Championship."

"If she uses it again Michael, we won't be ready for it. What does this mysterious lady have up her sleeve?"

"What about Cody too? He sure must have something up his sleeve. He's going for both the World title and the Mixed Tag Team Championship."

"You know, we never really had a Mixed Tag Team division but Cody and imigie make a great tag team. Remember, Cody's gonna be dashing and he'll make you believe it. imigie on the other hand wants to prove she don't need to be a Barbie doll to win. She needs to fight."

"A tag team with different opinions on looks but a perfect friendship right there. I want them to win."

Triple H and Stephanie left the ring and I tossed the Divas title on AJ's unconscious body. I blew a kiss to the audience then turned to leave the arena with Cody next to me. I knew what was coming and it was coming close.