Mysteriously Undashing vs Black Widow

[Divas Championship match]

*SearingSorrow imigie's POV*

I heard AJ's theme song play and the crowd boo as I pictured her skipping down the ring with Damien Sandow and holding the Divas title in her hand. I surprisingly didn't lose my composure here.

"The following match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the Divas Championship!" I heard Lillian Garcia's voice. "Introducing first; accompanied by Damien Sandow; from Union City, New Jersey; she is the Divas Champion; AJ Lee!"

Cody hugged me as if he were expecting me to lose my composure here. I guess he was worried that I would.

"It's okay imigie," he whispered.

AJ's theme song stopped playing as Cody let me go and I was ready for the fight that I was preparing for.

My new theme song You Don't Belong by Daughtry (in a half step lower key) played and the crowd cheered more loudly than ever. Cody and I walked out of backstage and into the arena. I slightly covered my face then let it drop as I dipped back and let out a scream. The crowd cheered even more as we walked down the ramp before I heard Lillian Garcia speak again.

"And introducing the challenger; being accompanied by Cody Rhodes; from Austin, Texas; SearingSorrow imigie!"

"Okay, things between the Divas Champion AJ Lee and SearingSorrow imigie have gotten so personal," Michael Cole said. "And imigie isn't just here for the Divas title, she wants revenge on AJ for putting her through the pain of costing her with the Divas title at Money In The Bank. The once Team Rhodes Scholars came out to distract imigie and AJ put imigie in the Black Widow, leaving her no choice but to tap."

I shook my head as I climbed up to the ring, took off my cloak, then threw it down as I held the ropes, dipped back and screamed. I noticed that Cody had a dangerous look on his face, staring at Damien Sandow.

I got in the middle of the ring as AJ kissed the Divas title, maybe for one last time. It was probably a goodbye kiss. She handed it over to the referee who took it from her and held it up high. He then handed it over to Damien Sandow who placed it on the announce table.

"AJ, it's all you!" Damien shouted.

"This is your throne imigie!" Cody said. "This is for the undashing!"

The match bell rang as AJ and I had a long stare down. AJ tilted her head from side to side with an adorable smile on her face. And during the match, I could clearly hear the commentators.

"Well, we start off with a stare down from these ladies. AJ? imigie? Do something!"

AJ began to skip but I shook my head and took the first move when I pulled AJ's arm and pulled her down. The crowd cheered and Cody smiled.