New Heart

[Summer Slam Day: Backstage]

*SearingSorrow imigie's POV*

It was a wonderful day in Los Angeles, California. I walked into the Staples Center with fellow WWE Diva Kaitlyn. Today was the day I could finally take what I am meant to hold.

"I'm so excited for you imigie," Kaitlyn said. "You will finally get to do what I couldn't do. Literally in both matches."

I smiled in response, pleased to hear that Kaitlyn was happy for me.

"Thank you Kaitlyn," I replied as we continued walking until one man of the WWE creative team, Mark Corano stopped us.

"Hello ladies," he said before motioning to me. "Hey imigie, I need to talk to you for a bit and also, Sandra has your new gear ready."

We walked into a private area and I was ready for what ever Mark was going to say.

"imigie," Mark began. "Your face character is going to go on a whole new level. You will be this psychologically, twisted face. You will still speak of I stand and fight, searing sorrow and such. It will just be in a darker way. We'd also maybe try for you to have a rather twisted, tortured voice. We've seen you pull it off pretty well in NXT so we'd like for you to use it again. Since Cody will be undashing, we'd like you to use some of those elements as well as he will for you. Then we could see you and him become one of the greatest mixed tag teams yet."

I nodded in response, genuinely surprised to hear this. I was also excited to hear the news. I personally felt that it was time to have a darker side, one that would be unforgettable.

I waved goodbye to Mark then turned to find Sandra dead ahead. With her, I saw AJ Lee, Alicia Fox, Cameron, Kaitlyn and Natalya. This was going to get really interesting with them there. I approached them then they immediately turned back to say hello.

"Oh imigie," Sandra said while handing me a plastic bag with something black inside of it. "Your gear is ready. I put it in this bag. Put it on and show me. I'm really interested to see what you look like in it."

I smiled and thanked her kindly. I waved goodbye to them all and then turned to head to the Divas locker room. I arrived at the door in no time, opened the door, got inside, put my stuff down, and opened the plastic bag which held what is now my new ring attire. I took off my street clothes and carefully put on my new ring gear and saw something else in the bag after I put on my attire. I smiled and pulled it out and saw it was a long black cloak.

The black cloak had a rather soft texture to it. The back of the cloak had a picture with a dark angel. There was dark blue text underneath it in Chiller font that read: Undashing Sorrow.

I smiled as I turned to a nearby mirror and looked at a rather beautiful woman who stared back at me. There were some blue and red streaks in her hair while the rest of it was black. Her skin was close to an ivory color and her eyes were completely wide open, enough to show me the chocolate brown that was so dark that it was almost black. I blinked before looking back at the mirror and stared back at the woman.

She wore a black basque top which showed no signs of any other colors. It fit perfectly with her rather small body. On the shirt were small hints of star printings that signified the night. I looked down and saw that she was wearing black shorts that almost barely covered her butt. It had a raven for the printing and I smiled when I saw it. I saw that she was wearing Dr. Marten's boots. This had never looked more perfect than it already was.

I looked back up and smiled and noticed that the woman in the mirror did the exact same thing. I winked as she copied the action and walked away from the mirror. I went ahead and put on the cloak then turned to head out of the Divas locker room and saw AJ along the way.

"Oh my gosh imigie!" she squealed. "You look so pretty tonight."

"Aww thank you AJ," I replied in response then hugged her like she was my sister.

She let me go and lead me to the WWE seamstress Sandra. Sandra turned to me and looked beyond excited.

"Girl, you are looking good tonight," she said happily. "I love this!"

I smiled at her in response then turned to AJ.

"Oh and imigie," AJ said. "The Mixed Tag Team Championship match will be second to last match. The Divas Championship match will be the second match and the World Heavyweight Championship match will be the fifth match."

I smiled while she gave me an adorable smile while holding her Divas Championship.

"You should Damien while I'll find Cody," I replied as AJ and I departed to find our mixed tag partners and Summer Slam had already started with Kane vs Bray Wyatt.