WWE Mixed Tag Team Championship

*SearingSorrow imigie's POV*

        Rhodes of Sorrow. That rung in my head as Cody and I said goodbye before separating to the locker rooms. I walked into the Divas locker room and saw all the Divas but AJ Lee. 

        "Holy crap!" Cameron squealed. "You and Cody make a perfect tag team. Rhodes of Sorrow sounds perfect!"

        All of the girls in the locker room came to hug me. Okay, I know I am close to possibly teaming with Cody Rhodes but I am for sure, not dating him. I was too young for someone like him. I guess I could say we just became really good friends.

        "Guys," I began. "I'm not dating him. We're just good friends."

        "We know imigie," Natalya replied.

        I smiled as the girls hugged me. It felt nice to have the girls watch my back. At this point, AJ was with Damien Sandow and I, bumping into Cody, was something I wasn't ever expecting but something I would never forget.

        KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

        And slowly, that door opens as we all turned and saw a producer there."imigie," he said. "There's something interesting that Stephanie wants to show you. Cody is going too."

        He left as that door shut so slowly. I waved goodbye as I left the locker room and went into Triple H's office where he, Stephanie, Damien Sandow, AJ and Cody were. 

        Cody held me close to him as if he were going to protect me against something bad.

        "This is a brand new championship," Triple H said. "Welcome the WWE Mixed Tag Team Championship belts. This will be competed for at Summerslam. Whoever wins will be the first to claim it. It is settled. At Summerslam for the WWE Mixed Tag Team Championship, it will be Damien Sandow and AJ Lee verses Cody Rhodes and SearingSorrow imigie."

        We all nodded as Damien and AJ left. I was looking at each belt that looked quite different in their own ways.

        The first belt I assumed was to be for the superstar, was shaped like a king's crown. The colors were shown to be platinum and blue. I couldn't believe it. It was purely amazing.

        I turned to the second belt which looked like it was for the Divas. The shape was that of angel wings rather than butterfly wings with a small hint of pink, some purple and quite a lot of red with the platinum metal. It looked so beautiful. 

        I turned to Cody as we left the office.

        "imigie," Cody said. "This is exactly how we can stand strong. We need those titles." He gave me hug as I hugged him, leaning my head against his bare chest. I was barely past that point, giving how short I was standing next to him.

        "I have a match!" I suddenly remembered. "Against Cameron."

        "I'll accompany you," Cody said. "We're a tag team now so I will do what I must."

        I nodded as we made our way to the curtain but I noticed Cameron giving me a sassy glare.

        "Girl bye," she said in a sarcastic voice.

        Angry at this, I ran after her and started attacking her. Cameron was screaming but I didn't care. I continued to attack her until I felt Cody pull me away. Cameron was pulled away from a referee as she past the curtain the make her entrance.

        "The following Divas contest is scheduled for one fall. From Northridge, California, Cameron!" I heard the announcer say.

        I turned to Cody who looked at me, surprised. "Okay, you're an interesting one."