Author's Mid Note

Hello everyone! It's me. I just want to clarify some things before the story continues as well as my personal reflection about this so far. I think you may also hear about some interesting stuff to come.
I know these clarifications are not stuff you might be a little unclear about at those that were mentioned. The one thing is that SearingSorrow imigie and Cody Rhodes are NOT dating. They are really close friends.
Cody Rhodes will be getting engaged and married pretty soon. I won't give out any details about what book in the series it will be on or anything like that. I want you all to antcipate for it to come soon. That is all I can say about that.
And imigie is in her late teens/early twenties and hasn't found a man to date but I doubt imigie will date anyone in this series. Then again, imigie is very young so she has a lot of time in her hands later on to find a man. I won't say anything else about that.
I have many interesting stuff in my head planned for sequels and such and there is honestly no telling when this series will officially end. One thing that I will mention is that in WWE, Cody Rhodes becomes Stardust but in this series, he doesn't. And I will say that Cody Rhodes will actually become a heavily used character in this series besides imigie. There is a reason why he will become that but I won't say anything.
Anyway, I'm going to let this story continue because I am excited for stuff to happen in the third book in this series.
Much love,
imi