Before Last Raw

[Monday Night Raw]

*SearingSorrow imigie's POV*

Summer Slam was getting closer and I was feeling even more ready than I before. I heard that Cody and I were in an eight person mixed tag match. We were teaming with Jimmy Uso and Naomi against Tyson Kidd, Natalya, Damien Sandow and AJ Lee. This was going to be an interesting match because we were crawling closer to the three matches that Cody and I were put in against Damien and AJ.
I was with Alicia Fox, Natalya, Naomi, Cameron and Kaitlyn. We were standing by Sandra, the sassy seamstress.
"You know what," Nattie said. "I wonder if Cody and imigie are going to be a thing sometimes soon."
"Nattie, we're not dating," I laughed. "We're just really close friends. Ever heard of guys and girls being just friends?"
Everyone else laughed due to the fact that we couldn't help ourselves.
"Hey Sandra," Cameron said. "Wanna twerk that booty? I'll show you my twerking skills."
Sandra smiled as we all turned to Cameron who began to twerk. I honestly had no idea how she could do it so well. Regardless, we cheered for her until she stopped. She was awesome.
"You are amazing but I ain't twerking for you," Sandra said.
We all laughed as Sandra pretended to elbow me in the stomach.
"Hey imigie," Sandra said. "I'm working on your new ring gear for Summer Slam. You'll love it. This will actually be my favorite ring gear of yours that I have made but I ain't showing you until Summer Slam."
My eyes widened in excitement. I was really happy to hear this. I was so caught up with my thoughts and girl talk that I jumped when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to look behind me and saw it was Cody. I smiled when I saw him.
"Hello future Divas Champ," he said. "And future half of Mixed Tag Team Champions."
The girls all awed me
"Hello future World Heavywight Champ and future second half of the Mixed Tag Team Champions," I replied with a smile on my face.
The girls looked at us in interest. Cody seemed to be pleased at me saying this to him.
"Hey Cody," Cameron said. "Can you twerk?"
Everyone laughed and I elbowed Cameron to the boob while still laughing.
"Don't make him twerk," I laughed.
Cameron spanked my butt but I spanked her back as we laughed.
"Okay girl, you can get your hands of her," Alicia Fox said to Cameron. "She's got a match tonight along with Naomi."
Cameron stopped messing around with me as Natalya, Naomi, Cody and I turned to leave for our match. After a while, Natalya left to find her team then both of the Usos found us.
"Girl, you ready?" Naomi asked me. "Last Raw before your big matches?"
I nodded, feeling ready but I didn't want too much confidence. With confidence or not, I was ready for the last Raw before Summer Slam and it was going to be huge.