Dirty Laundry

Thinking About Deleting This .. What Y'all Think??

Fantasy's Pov

I got home from the hospital and heard the babies crying. I saw the 3 car seats on the glass table and Aaron sitting with his hands covering his face.

"I'm home." I said, taking off my jacket and shoes. I walked over to the couch, and sat next to Aaron. I grabbed Aiden, making him stop crying instantly, told y'all that's my baby.

"Where were you?" Aaron asked, staring me down.

"The mall with Fantasize and Aubree." I lied.

"First time you never bought nothing." He chuckled, he was trynna get more info out of me but I wasn't going.

"I see you had a good day." I said, pecking Aiden lil lips as he stared into space. My son was gone be fine when he got older, breaking all the hearts, and I was gone be the one giving them sympathy.

"You can say that." He said then stood up. "I needa go to the trap, it wont take long. Ill be back for dinner."

I nodded and he left. I needed some time with my babies, cause I haven't seen them all day. I couldn't even have the thought of me having a miscarriage and losing my twins. Aaron going to find out sooner or later, but he does too much. I was playing with Aiden when Aaron started crying. I put Aiden down and grabbed Aaron, he wasn't my child but still my baby. I put all them to sleep, it wasn't easy but I did. I started on some laundry because I remembered Aaron bloody clothes. I was lowkey scared to go in his wash room, we always did this together. After I put a few baby clothes in, I put my romper in, checking the pockets. I got to Aaron white Gucci shirt, it was decorated in blood. I don't even know why I started washing our things with his.I shook my head as I put it in the washer, I got to his Robin jeans, checking the pockets. It was a piece of paper and I took it out.

Jasmine
310-765-2341

What the fuck? I finished washing then went upstairs. Aaron thought I wasn't gone find out about this? I couldn't wait for his ass to get back home, he had me fucked up. It took him a hour to get back, he came in on some lovey dovey shit.

"The babies sleep?" He kissed my lips, my neck, then grabbed my waist.

"Aaron get the fuck off me!" I pushed him with full force and he didn't budge.

"What the fuck I do now?" He asked, looking around the living room.

"You should know! Who the fuck is Jasmine?" I showed him the paper.

"I don't fucking know!" He yelled back, snatching the paper. I wasn't about to deal with this bullshit, I grabbed my keys asap.

"Where you find this?"

"In yo motherfuckin pants that you wore that night! I cant believe you dropped me off, acted like you was finna go do something but was really doing another bitch!" I yelled, getting in his face.

"Fantasy calm the fuck down and stop all that fucking yelling!" He yelled back and I started laughing.

"Or what? You gone hit me?!" I was ready. He was my Husband, we had Kids together, this wasn't that, side chick or a affair.

"Bro, I don't know who the fuck this is, get the fuck out my face." He said, putting the paper on the table.

"Gladly." I went to the front door, putting on my Jimmy Choo pumps and jacket.

"Where the fuck you going?" I heard his footsteps behind me.

"Don't worry about all that." I opened the front door and it was slammed back.

"You ain't going no motherfuckin where! That's yo' fucking problem! You always trynna leave! I married yo' ass for a reason, talk this shit out!" Oh, now he wanted to talk.

"Aaron I don't wanna talk, I need some time to myself." I said and he shook his head. I don't care what he said, I was leaving. I'm not no cheater so I wasn't finna go creeping but I was about to smoke a few blunts.

"You ain't going no fucking where!" He yelled and I laughed. He wasn't my daddy and he damn sure wasn't finna act like it.

I opened the door again, quickly walking out.

"If you get in that car, when you come back, all yo shit will be right here." He pointed to the porch and I shrugged. I was getting tired of this scene, it was as all we did was argue. If it wasn't me then it was him, what was the point of starting a family.

I got in the car he nodded, going inside and closing the door. I started driving to my momma house when I thought about a drink. As I went the opposite way, I started crying. My life wasn't suppose to be like this. Aaron was calling me and I quickly declined the call.

You Have A New Voicemail From My Husband. My system in my car said.

I pressed play and heard Aaron voice, I listened very closely.

"Look Fantasy, I love you alright. Im sorry, it wasn't nothing serious. We can talk everything out when you come back. I love you. We love you. I got Aiden right here, the first one who woke up. I guess he heard his momma yelling. Aiden say something..... Aaah-G-Goo... He a trip.... Baby we love you alright. I know you saw me calling. Bye."
I started crying even more, making it hard for me to see. I looked in my glove compartment for tissues,when I looked up, I saw a car coming my way. I tried to press on the brakes but I was too late. I felt my car being lifted off the ground and a lot of bumping. All I remember is being flipped over and hearing ambulance sirens.

Voteeeeeeeee

Voteeeeeeeee

Comment !

Follow Me!