Really?

Aaron's POV

I knew Fantasy was fucking with other niggas. Well I didnt know but now I do. I didnt want it to be true because I was really feeling this girl. I sat on the couch, smoking a blunt when she sat next to me. I couldnt even look at her bruh.

"Aaron." She said and I ignored her. "You needa lose yo attitude, it was nothing."

"Mane I dont got a attitude, I just wanna be left alone." I said, inhaling my blunt.

"Alright." She said then got up. Her phone slipped out of her jogging pants pocket as she got up.

As soon as she made it up the stairs, I grabbed it. I looked through her messages, NOTHING. I checked her social media, NOTHING. I sat the phone down then it buzzed.

UNKNOWN- I miss yo lil cute ass, when can I see you again?

I read the text over and over, getting madder. Before snapping on Fantasy I called the number.

"Hey baby." The nigga voice said.

"Aye look bitch ass nigga, she got a nigga. Lose her number and don't ever call again." I stood up.

"She told me she was single but ight I dont want no problems bro." He hung up.

I ran up the stairs, busting into Our room door. She was laying on the bed , watching TV.

"Who the fuck is this?" I threw the phone at her. She grabbed it and stared at the number.

"Get the fuck up outta my house! I cant believe I fell in love with another hoe!" I said, pacing the room.

"Aaron I never did anything with him, Im not cheating or nothing." She said, following me.

"Thats who you was smelling like?" I asked her and she swallowed hard. From me being mad I was finna smack her ass again.

"Yes but it was only a hug! Look at me!" She yelled, grabbing me.

"Get the fuck out!" I pushed her offa me.

"Aaron Im not going no where!" She started crying.

"Fantasy Im giving you a chance to leave now before I have to put yo ass out." I said, clenching my jaw.

"Aaron just listen to me." She grabbed my hands.

"Stop fucking touching me! Get yo lil shit and leave! It aint that damn hard!" I yelled, making her jump.

"Aaron I love you, lets talk this out." She said and I stared at her. She just didn't know how much I cared for her... A nigga always getting hurt, that's why I shoulda hit & quit her.

"Fantasy, just let me get some time to myself." I said and she nodded. She grabbed her car keys & phone, leaving her purse.

At this point I didnt know what to do, I decided to talk to my momma about it.

"What brought you by? I aint seen yo tall butt in almost a month." My momma said, pulling me into a hug.

"I needa get some stuff off my mind, so you know I had to come to you." I said, sitting on the Creme sofa.

"Its a girl isn't it?" She asked and I nodded. " Im listening."

"Alright so I been feeling this girl.
We was like a couple but we wasnt together. Last night she came in smelling like another nigga. You know I flipped out then I found out she was with a nigga yesterday. She said they didn't do nothing but I dont believe her. Momma, I dont know what to do now." I said and she stared at me.

"If you really wanna be with this girl then talk through this. Yall wasnt committed so you couldnt really trip off that. But like I said before if you WANT her, get her. Be the bigger person and let that bullshit go." She said and I nodded.

Fantasy had a affect on me now, and I wanted her. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. She everything a nigga could ask for. I want her to have my kids and become my wife.

"Alright, Ill try to talk it out. What you making for dinner though?" I asked, feeling my stomach growl.

********
I stuck my key in the door, sleepy as hell. It was 11:30 at night and I had just came back from moms house. I made my way upstairs, taking  off my shirt as I opened the door.

"Did you fuck her?" Fantasy asked, sitting at the end of the bed.

"What you talking about?" I kicked off my shoes.

"You know what the fuck Im talking about." She said, turning her body to face me.

"Man I was at my momma house, talking to her about US." I sitting down next to her.

"So is we gone get over this bullshit or we done?" She looked up at me.

"... You know you my baby, Im still not understanding why you gave dude yo' number. But since you said yall didn't do nothing, Imma leave it alone." I said and she smiled. Before I knew it , she was straddling my lap, kissing me. I kissed back, even though I wasnt in the mood. A nigga was hella sleepy.

She pushed me back, still straddling my lap. She pulled her shirt over her head, exposing her bra. I stared at her as she stared back.. She pulled off her jogging pants then pulled mine down. She lifted herself off of me, then sliding down on my pipe. I groaned a little because like I said before, she had some good pussy. She slowly rode me, making me wanna flip us over.

"Bae, you gotta go faster." I said, closing my eyes and grabbing her ass. She gently put her hands on my chest and sped up her pace.

Like August Alsina said, she rode me like a pornstar. I dug my nails (the little I had left, lol) into her ass, making her take all of me. All you heard was her loud moans and my groans.

"Baby, baby! Im about to cum!" She yelled, going faster. I felt myself coming right behind her. 

Voteeee

Voteeee

Comment

Comment

Follow me !

**Updating**