Wedding Day

Months has passed and Fantasy is about a month from popping. Aaron wanted to get married before the wedding so here they are , about to jump the broom. That was Fantasy mother thought.

"Ughhh, I look huge!" Fantasy said, looking at her body in the mirror.

"No you dont girl!" Aubree said, trying to cheer her up. Aubree had a lil bump too but didn't nobody know but Fantasy and Maurice.

"Stop talking like that." Aaron mother said, rubbing her shoulders. Her mother stood back and snapped millions of pictures.

"Ughhh. I'm so freaking nervous, I don't know if I could do this. What if I fall and slip or forget my vows. I'm not doing it." She started crying. Around this time, everyone was used to her outburts and wild emotions.

"What you mean you not doing? Girl my brother been waiting for this day!" Ashley yelled, making Fanstasy feel worst.

"I'll got tell the men." Aaron auntie Yay said. Her husband stayed at home by what Fantasy was told.

Meanwhile....
"Mane you looking sharp." Fanstasy dad told Aaron as he fixed his tuxedo.

"Thanks man, I can't believe I'm actually getting married toda-" Somebody knocked on the door.

"Fantasy said she's not doing it." Auntie Yay said .

"What the fuck you mean she not doing it?" Aaron started getting angry.

"Calm down." One of Aaron uncles said.

"She probably nervous, and being pregnant. I need to see her." Aaron said, walking out the room.

"You're not suppose to see the bride!" Fantasy dad yelled behind him.

Aaron knocked on the door and Fantasy mom opened it.

"Can I have a moment with her. Alone." He said and everyone cleared the room.

"Aaron I'm sorry, I can't." Fantasy was still crying.

"Baby listen to me, you can do it and you will. We made it this far and now your emotions got you tripping." Aaron said, pulling her into his chest.

"But what if-" Aaron shushed her up and kissed her. A passionate kiss like that day he proposed..

CLIFF HANGER !

I NEED FIVE COMMENTS BEFORE I CONTINUE TO WRITE THIS!!!

SO GET TO COMMENTING AND VOTING PLEASE!