Feelings?

Fantasy's Pov

Alright, its been a week and I been feeling Aaron. Like he is so sweet and caring. We havent fucked since that night but I wanna do it again. Trust me.

I had work in an hour so I had to get ready. I took a shower, then threw on a Pink jogging suit. My hair was already curly from earlier. I hopped in my car, heading to Kit-Kat.

Tonight it was going to be some big bills, I could already tell. Niggas were piled up outside and inside.

"Hey Fantasy!" People spoke to me as I went to the dressing room. I waved and nodded.

"Fantasy your on in 30 minutes so hurry up." My boss said and I nodded. I took my time doing my hair and makeup. I didnt know what to wear so that took up 10 minutes. I decided on a purple thong set, and black Barbie doll heels.

"Yall know Aaron in the building and he throwing big bucks!" The bitches all yelled.

Was they talking about My Aaron? The one I stay up with on the phone? The one who I was feeling? What the fuck was he doing here?

"Come on Fantasy!" My boss said and I followed him. I was backstage, ready to go on. When the DJ introduced me, everyone started going crazy, making me feel more confident.

Truth Or Dare By Bando Jonez played. This was one of my favorite song so you know I had to clown. I slowly made my way on the pole, moving my hips slowly.

By the time I was done, money was all over the stage. They had to bring an garbage bag out to help me. When I was finna exit off stage, I looked back and my eyes locked with Aaron's. He looked so pissed like he was finna kill somebody. What was his problem?

I changed into another set then headed to the floor. Plenty of niggas wanted dances and I wasnt gone let the money leave. I was dancing on some dude when he grabbed my waist, NO TOUCHING was one of the rules. But I didnt care because he was fine as fuck with big bills. I felt somebody grab me, throwing me over their shoulders. I noticed it was Aaron once we got outside.

"What the fuck you doing dancing on all these niggas!?" He yelled at me.

"Last time I checked I was SINGLE. Stop tripping, you knew this was what I did from the jump." I said, crossing my arms.

"I did but you disrespecting me. You knew I was feeling you, I know you was feeling me too! How you think that make me feel!" He yelled at me. I just looked at him with that Really Nigga look.

"Thats it? I got money thats calling my name." I said, looking around him.

"Man bye." He said walking towards the parking lot.

I made the rest of my money then went home. I was so exhausted that I wanted to go to sleep in my car. As I was walking to my apartment, I saw somebody standing by my door.
It was Aaron.

"What you want?" I asked, standing infront of him.

"Im sorry... I was acting like a lil bitch earlier." He said, licking those lips.

"Its cool, I accept yo apology." I said unlocking my door. I looked back at him and he smashed his lips into mine. I been waiting on this moment. He grabbed my waist then closed the door with his foot. I dropped my gym bag, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He walked us to my bedroom, laying me down on my bed. My breathing rate was increasing and I was getting more horny.

He pulled off his Nike hoodie, throwing it to the floor. He got me undressed then started kissing my body. I knew for sure I was gonna have some hickies.

I reached for his pants but he pushed me back.

"Nawl ma. No dick for you tonight." He said, killing my soul.

"What! Whay you mean?" I sat up.

"I hope you aint just think I was gone let you off the hook that easy. You gotta earn it ma." He said handing me my clothes. I wanted to snap on his ass but I didnt have enough energy. I took me a shower then found him laying in my bed, watching TV.

"Who told you you could lay there?" I questioned as I wrapped up my hair.

"Girl stop flexing." He said, making me laugh. I do not flex, like Rae Sremmurd said, NO FLEX ZONE.

Morning
I woke up in Aaron arms. I felt so loved and safe. I could get used to this feeling. I heard his phone ring and played asleep.

"Yeah?" He groaned, his morning  voice was too sexy.

"Baby I missed you." I heard an female voice.

"Oh really?" He said.

"Yeah, when you gone come back ova'?" This bitch asked.

"A lil later, maybe." Then he hung up. That shit made my blood boil.

"I know you woke and you was listening. Im not gone go over there so dont trip." He said, leaning over and kissing my lips. I slowly opened my eyed and he started pecking my face.

"Aughh, stop already." I said, trying to get from under him.

"Tell me who Daddy is." He continued to peck my face. I didnt say anything so he plotted sloppy kissed on my lips.

"Eww, YOU! Now move!" I said giggling. He kissed me one more time then got up. I needed to start my day, a bitch didnt have work either.

"You going home right?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"I needa go change clothes. But nawl, Im chilling with my baby today." He said, flashing me a smile. I was gone get some pizza but I'll wait.

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW ME

**What you think?**
Should they get together?

Was Fantasy wrong for dancing on other niggas?