Honeymoon

Aaron Pov

"Aaron, you ready?" Fantasy asked me as I put our suitcases in the car.

"As ever." I said, smiling big. See, after our wedding. The police didn't even charge us about the bodies and Tt Yay stopped coming around. Fantasy was about a few weeks before having Our baby girl and my life couldn't get any better. My son was getting big too, handsome lil nigga just like his daddy.

We pulled up to the airport and got situated. It was about a 8 hour flight. The plane was about to land and Fantasy was sleep. She been real emotional, and moody. She wanna know my every move and phone call. But that's my baby, I wouldn't trade her for the world.

I woke her up so we could get off the plane and she was having a fit.

"Aaronnn, but I'm sleepy."
She closed her eyes again.

"You wanna stay on the plane by yo'self?" I said, being sarcastic.

"Its ours isn't it?" She snuggled closer to the seat.

"I'm not even finna go there with you. If you don't get yo ass up now, I ain't buying you no more Ice Cream." I said and she hopped up.

"You make me sick to my tummy." I followed her off the plane and we got in a car. The people I payed for put our stuff in the trunk.

------------------------------------

"Aaron this is so beautiful!" She squealed, and hugged me tightly. A nigga could barely breathe.

"I know baby, I got it just for you." I said, she was loving this lil penthouse.

I went to the room , to put some things away and I heard Fantasy behind me. She was completely naked, standing in the doorway with a smirk on her face.

"Damn bae, you ready already?" I took off my shirt and threw it to the floor. We had a whole week to ourselves and I was gone cherish every moment.

.................................

"Aaron, be carefullll!" Fantasy moaned as I watched out for her stomach. I didn't wanna harm my daughter so I was trynna be real careful. But the pussy was too good.

Her firm breast jiggled up and down as I plunged into her . I was loving every moment of it and I knew she was.

"You-You love me?" I asked, going slower and I felt her pussy muscles jumping.

"Ooooh, you k-know I love you." She said, breathing extra hard. I sped up my pace and she released herself all over the sheets. Like literally, that had to be the most I ever seen from her. Shortly after I came behind her, interwining our fingers.

I helped her up as we made our way to the shower, ready for another round. It all started off so innocent until she started rubbing my chest gently. I didn't waste no time picking her up and lowering her on me. I felt her juices flowing down already. Luckily the shower had a bench attached to it. I sat down, with Fantasy still in my hands. At first she couldn't really ride me until I helped her out. She slowly rised up and down, making me go crazy. We stared into each other eyes the entire time, then locked tongues. She was so into the kiss, she didn't know I had sped up her pace. The kiss was broken because she needed to let out a few moans. Her breast jiggled as I took the left one into my mouth. A nigga sucked on it like I was a newborn baby and that freaked her out. She was moaning louder than loud. I was thankful to have her as my wife.

Voteeeeee.

Voteeeeee

Voteeeeee

Comment

Follow Me !