To Be Continued

"Aaron you're right." Fantasy said, smiling up at him .

"Girl I love you." Aaron said, kissing her again.

"I love you too baby." She said, as he let her go.

"Alright, I'm about to tell everybody it's back on." He said and she nodded.

--------------------------------
They were half way through the wedding and it was beautiful. The flower girl was one of Aaron little cousins. The ring bearer was Fantasy nephew and the Pastor was Fantasy uncle. Fantasy father was walking her down the aisle as everyone watched. A big smile was plastered on Fantasy face, making Aaron heart melt. Fantasy dad (Eric) gave her to Aaron, nodding in approval. They were about to say their vows when Dj busted open the church doors.

"What the hell?!" Aubree yelled out , she was one of Fantasy bridesmaids.

"Shut all this shit down." Tt Yay husband came from behind Dj.

"What the fuck yall niggas want?" Aaron said, walking towards them.

"We want Fantasy." Pete said, smirking.

"See, I know all of y'all niggas then had enough of me. This a special day so just leave and try again tomorrow." Aaron said but they wasn't trynna hear it. Everyone watched in disbelief at how Aaron handled the situation.

"We ain't going nowhere! Now stop all this shit! Fantasy know she belongs with me!" Dj said, making Aaron jaw clench.

"Alright look." Aaron pulled his gun out from the waistband of his pants. He aimed it at Dj face, making everyone gasp.

"Aaron put that damn gun away!" His mom yelled, trying to calm him down.

Dj, Pete, and Tt Yay husband pulled out their guns, outnumbering Aaron. Aaron looked back at Fantasy who had tears running down her face and rubbing her belly. All of the grooms pulled out their guns , Aaron knew something was gone pop off so he had to be prepared.

"So you was ready for war Dj?" Dj said, smiling.

No one saw Fantasy mom on the phone , she was calling the police. BEFORE Aaron could pull the trigger or say something else, they heard sirens.

"Who the hell called the police?" Ashley said, getting upset because she was ready to see drama.

"Yall done here?" Fantasy dad asked, patting Aaron back.

"Pops we just getting started." Dj said, with a evil smile.

Aaron wanted to kill all of them but his mom was in the room. He couldn't have that type of image.

"Aaron, put the gun down. Please!" He heard Fantasy voice and started thinking. He was most def gone kill all 3 of they asses tomorrow.

"Listen to your wife." Fantasy dad said and Aaron lowered the gun. His grooms still had their guns at standing point. Wasn't nobody finna play with them.

"Sucka ass nigga." Dj said, pointing the gun at Aaron head. Without saying any words, shots were fired. Dropping Pete, Dj, and Tt Yay husband bodies like flies. Everyone screamed and ducked, running for cover. Aubree and Ashely made sure Fantasy was out of sight and nobody else was harmed. Aaron looked down at the bodies as the police came in.

"What happened here?" It was some cops that Aaron knew too.

"These motherfuckas came in here trynna ruin shit." Aaron said, shaking his head.

"So much for getting married huh?" Aaron uncle said.

"Oh , we still getting married. Right here and right now." Aaron said, walking back up the aisle. "Somebody go get Fantasy."

"Hurry because more policemen will be here any minute." The crooked cops said.

Fantasy came out, with his sisters by her side. Aaron wiped her tears as the Pastor talked. Some people had already left but not their parents.

"Please take each other by the right hand. These are the hands of your best friend that are holding yours as you promise to love each other to the last day of your lives. These are the hands that will work together to help you build your future and make your dreams to reality.
These are the hands that will passionately love you and cherish you all through the years. The hands that will wipe your tears. May you always hold each other and give strength to each other to hold on during the storms and stresses of life."