Random Hoe

Aaron's POV

After that day we spent together, we been getting closer. Like... She bae but she not my bae. Shit she know whats up.

"What you thinking about?" Fantasy asked me, looking up at me. We were at my house, cuddled up and shit.

"You." I said, making her blush.
"Good or bad?" She sat up.

"I mean its good. But I been wanting to talk to you about something." I said, sitting up too.

"Im listening." She said, looking at me.

"I know you said yo' last lil relationship didn't go too well because of yo job. But I want you too quit it.. You can move in with me if you want." I said and she frowned.

"Look Aaron, Ill quit my job when Im ready."

"When will you be ready? Im tired of all my boys seeing you getting naked for money." I said clenching my jaw.

"Before we started talking you knew this from the jump. Ill think about it." She said and I nodded. She pecked my lips then stood up.

"What typa kiss was that?" I frowned and she giggled.

"A kiss." She said straddling my lap and pecking my lips again. This girl had some soft ass lips.

We were inna middle of a makeout session when her phone rung.

"Hello?.... Right now?.... Alright." She hung up and got up.

"I gotta go to work, see you later." She said grabbing her overnight bag and kissing me. I was finna say something but she ran out the door. I sat there, kinda mad. This aint the first time she done this shit, won't be the last if she keep this damn job. I grabbed me a bottle of liquor and called up on of my hoes.

She came so fast, I thought she was next door.

"Long time no see." She said, sitting down next to me.

"I know, but fuck all the talking. What you gone do for me?" I wasn't trynna sound disrespectful but I needed my dick sucked.

"I got you daddy." She unzipped my pants.

Fantasy's POV
I been calling Aaron all morning and he haven't answered. I dont know if he's ok and my senses are telling to go ova there. I took a shower then put on a pair of ripped jeans, black MK sandals, and a blue halter top. I didnt feel like doing my hair so I threw it into a bun.

I pulled up to Aaron house and seen a unknown car in the driveway. I knocked on the door and a female answered. She was wearing one of Aaron shirts and I promise y'all my heart dropped.

"Who you looking for?" The high-pitched ass voice asked. I couldn't say nothing because I was still froze. I guess the girl went to go get Aaron cause he appeared in the doorway.
"What you doing here?" He asked and I came back to reality.

"Who the fuck is she?" I pointed to the Bitch.

"Chill, why you here?"

"I was calling and texting you all morning! I see what got yo fucking attention now, some random ass hoe!"

"Who you calling a hoe!?" The girl got loud, I wanted that bitch to try me.

"Go back upstairs." He told her and she obeyed.

"Aight look, I dont know why you tripping. We not even together." He was right but I really liked this nigga.
"Im tripping cause its another Bitch at yo house! You just said fuck everything that we basically had." My head was starting to spin.

"You left me, trynna tend to yo fucking job! What was I suppose to do?" He yelled at me.

"Exactly, my fucking job! What am I suppose to do when my job call and ask me to come in!? Come in! You was suppose to wait for me not go fuck somebody."

"Lower yo fucking voice." He said, opening his door. "You can get the fuck up offa my property too." He slammed the door. No the fuck this nigga did not.

I got in my car, driving to my momma house. I was crying, I don't even know why.

"Whats wrong baby?" My momma asked, hugging me.

I gave her the rundown on everything that happened between me and Aaron.

"Well he sounds like a very good young man. Dont stress yourself over him baby, he'll come running back to you. Your father did something similar to this and he was blowing up my phone later that night." She said, making me smile a little.

"I was blowing up who phone?" My dad said, coming downstairs.

"You know exactly what Im talking about." She said, as he pecked her lips. Imma have a relationship like theirs soon.

**What Yall Think?**

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW ME

-UPDATING THE NEXT CHAPTER-