Disrespect

Aaron 's Pov

No I didnt threaten dude ass... He stepped to me first so I wasnt backing down. He got his ass beat and thats the end of that situation.

"Aaronnnn!" Fantasy called from the kitchen.

"What!?" I yelled, turning down the TV. Stephen Curry had just missed a wide open dunk and I got pissed off.

"Come here!" Now she want me to come downstairs. Niggas cant never watch the game in peace. I slowly made my way downstairs to see her on the phone.

"What up?" I sat at the kitchen table.

"My parents wanna meet you." She said, smirking.

"For what?" I was kinda confused.

"What you mean for what?" She frowned up at me.

"Look never mind, Im finna go get dressed." I said dismissing the conversation.

..........

We pulled up to her parents house and for some reason I got nervous. A nigga started shaking and it was hard to swallow.

"You ok baby?" Fantasy asked me and I nodded.

We got out the car and walked up The driveway. A older version of Fantasy opened the door, I guess this was her momma.

"Heyy baby!" She gave Fantasy a hug then looked at me.

"Nice to meet you, Im Aaron." I said, extending my hands. She laughed and pulled me into a hug.

I met her pops and he was cool peoples, reminded me of my uncle that passed away.

"It was nice meeting you, we hope to see you again!" Her momma yelled as we got in the car.

"Bae yo parents real cool." I said and she nodded.

"Whats wrong with you?"

"Nothing at all." She pulled her seat back. It was something and I was gonna find out.

I pulled up to her apartment cause I didnt feel like driving back home.

"Aye bitch ass nigga!" Some dude yelled as we walked up the stairs. I looked back, checking to see if he was speaking to me.

"Yeah you!" He came closer, making me instantly put Fantasy behind me.

"Watch how the fuck you speaking to me, yo!" I said and he laughed.

"You wasnt saying that when you pistol whiped my brother!" He said and Fantasy gasped.

"Harry what the fuck you doing here? Yo brother is okay, that was like a week ago."

"Bitch Im not talking to you!" He yelled, now he had me fucked up.
I went into my pants and pulled out my gun.

"What the fuck you gone do with that? Shoot me?" He started laughing.

"Baby its not even that serious." She tried to talk me out of it. I guess I was gonna have to set his ass as a example. I pointed my gun to his legs and pulled the trigger. Fantasy and his screams filled my ears.

"Go get in the fucking car!" I pushed her towards the car. She cried as she ran to the car.
I walked over to this nigga, bending down next to him.

"Bitch you lucky , you real lucky. If I ever see yo' face again, Imma kill yo hoe ass. Dont ever disrespect me or my lady." I said, hitting him with the butt of my gun. I continued to do so until I saw blood.

I got up, walking back to my car. I guess I was gonna have to drive all the way home.

"What the fuck Aaron!" Fantasy yelled, I was not trynna hear her voice.

"Stop all that damn yelling." I said, calmly.

"No! You shot him right in front of me! How could you do that!!" She yelled, getting in my face.

"He disrespected you, what the fuck you mean?" I clenched my jaw, was she stupid.

"I dont give a fuck! He could be outta breath or almost dead!"

"Dawg stop fucking screaming!" I yelled back at her ass.

"No! I hate you! Let me out!" She yelled, undoing her seat belt.

"Hell no! We going home!" I said, speeding up.

Next thing I knew she punched the fuck outta me. It didnt hurt so I let it slide until she kept hitting me in my damn face. I was swerving from lane to lane.

"What the fuck!" I yelled at her.

"Let me the fuck out!" She punched me in my lip. I swung my arm back and smacked her ass inna face. Everything went silent and I glanced at her. She was holding her face and crying.

"Fantasy." I said, and she didnt say nothing. I instantly pulled over and grabbed her.

"Aaron stop!" She kept crying, pushing me away.

"Baby Im sorry, I didnt mean to." I said, grabbing her again. I pulled her arms from her face and saw my hand mark on her face. Since she was lightskin it showed clear.

"Baby I didnt mean to." I said, kissing her face.

"Aaron just go." She mumbled, sitting back. I looked at her for a second then started back up the car. I didn't mean to do that shit, I swear. I love that girl and I didn't mean to hurt her.

Voteee

Voteee

Comment

Comment

Follow Me !!

**Updating**