Gotta Have 'Em

Fantasy's Pov

He was trynna keep me quiet. What typa' shit is that? The ghetto side of Fantasy was coming out.

I snatched my hand way and started eating my food.

"Try this." He said twisting up a fork full of noodles.

"Nah, Im good." I said chewing on my biscuit.

"Ma lose the attitude. You too cute for that. Now, just try it." He said putting it up to my mouth. I slowly opened my and he stuffed the noodles in my mouth. Them damn noodles were on 10!

"Good or nah?" He asked smiling.

"Them good as hell." I said wiping my lip from the juice.

"Exactly. But what you wanna do after this?" He asked... I started thinking.

"Do we got the whole day together or you got one of your hoes you gotta go see?" I asked tilting my head.

"Shut up, but yeah. We got the whole day." He said mugging me.

"You can fix yo' face, but what about bowling?" I asked finishing my food. This was some good ass food.

"Yeah, we can do that then go chill at my house."

"Or the movies then chill." I said and he nodded.

He paid for our food and we left, heading to the bowling alley. I wasnt that good at bowling but I was gonna bust his ass!

"Move!" I yelled as he tried to steal one of my balls.

"Come on ma, you might as well just give it to me. You dont know how to roll anyways." He said fussing.

"Yes I do, now watch." I said rolling the ball and knocking down two pins.

"See!" I yelled in excitement and he playfully pushed me.

"Watch out, Im finna show you something." He said standing in the spot. I moved back to watch him when somebody bumped into me. I fell right on my ass because of these ugly ass bowling shoes.

"My bad baby." Some nigga said helping me up.

"Damn, am I OK?" I asked out loud.

"Yeah, you fine. I dont think your gonna die." He said laughing.

"Shut up!" I said smiling.

"Whats going on?" Aaron asked coming to my side.

"I accidentally bumped into Shawty, but you good right?" He asked turning to me. I nodded and he hit me with a smile, walking off.

"If dude didnt leave I was gone have to punch his ass out." Aaron said and I began laughing.

"He was gone fold you up and lay you out!" I said joking around.

"Ma dont play with me." He said sitting down and pulling me into his lap.

"What you doing?" I asked trying to hide my smile.

"What it looks like? You got a problem with me pulling you on my lap?" He asked, the vibration of his voice was sending chills through my body.

"Yeah, I do got a problem." I said giggling.

"You aint gone do shit.... Exactly. But lets get outta here, what movie you wanna go see?" He asked as we put back on our shoes.

"I wanna see a scary movie but I dont want yo' ass all scared on me." I said as we exited and got in his car.

"Ma dont play with me." He said chuckling.

We got there and he payed our way. I quickly chose which movie I wanted to see. It was a the Purge 2 and a bitch was scared.

"Aughhh!" I yelled as they started killing people. I quickly grabbed Aaron hand and squeezed it. I was not ready for this.

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW ME