Shawty

Maria's Pov
Yassss I was back in town. I had only left for about 4 months because I had a lot of shit going on. Yesss, I am Aaron first love. My homegirl told me he tried to upgrade me. Well, that shit aint gone happen. Ill fight for mine, no lie.

"So what this bitch look like?" I asked.

"Light skin, pretty, and thick as fuck. I heard she work down at Kit-Kat."

"So this bitch a stripper? He done wifed a hoe!" I said and we shared a laugh. I couldnt believe Aaron.

I had already put my plan in motion, especially since she had work tonight. I got in my car, driving towards Aaron house... The house we once shared. Everything still looked the same and I felt at home. I knocked on the and it took a minute for him to answer.

"Maria?" He stood there, looking me up and down.

"Yeah.." I said, nervously. 

"Where you been? You just jetted (left) on me." He said, crossing his arms.

"I needed a break, not from you. Aaron you wouldn't understand." I said and he stared at me.

"I missed you so much yo." He started chuckling.

"Can I come in?" I asked and he nodded. Now I was going to try to stay as long as I could so His Bitch could come home.

"How you been? You looking good." He said as I followed behind him into the house. Man I missed this house like crazy.. I miss US!

"I actually been good... How about you? Word on the street, you got a new bitch." I said and he nodded.

"Yeah, A bad one too." That shit hurted me...

"Well thats good but Aaron I have to tell you something." I sat down at the kitchen table as he watched me.

"Speak ma." He continued to look at me.

"I miss you, I miss everything we had together. While I was away, I couldnt stop thinking about you, I was going crazy." I confessed to him and he just stared at me.

"Maria thats kinda funny because you aint think about that shit when you left. Now you pop up to my house for what?" I looked at him as if he was crazy, he acting as if I didnt just confess.

"Aaron are you fucking serious right now?"

"Im dead ass serious, ma its time for you to bounce. My shawty will be here any minute." He pointed towards the door.

Fine! If he wanted to act like then alright. He just betta watch his "shawty" back cause when I catch her.... Its a wrap.

SOMETHING QUICK AND SIMPLE!

IM SORRY GUYS BUT I BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL.

VOTEEE

COMMENT !