Miracle Baby

Aaron's Pov

We got to the house with Ana and Aiden. I was blessed to have them all and Fantasy. I know a few days ago I was being mean to her but I was pissed. I never thought of Maria doing Shit like that.

"I'm soooo happy them kids outta me." Fantasy said, rubbing her stomach. I could see her getting back into shape.

"I am too." I said, picking up Ana from her car seat. We had plenty shit for her but nothing for Aiden. He wasn't planned, like a miracle baby.

"We needa go shopping for all of them." Fantasy said and I agreed. She changed into some sweats (that Pink shit y'all be wearing) and we headed out.

We got to the mall and it was kinda packed. Maybe because it was the weekend... Well Friday. We went straight to a baby store where we got all of Ana stuff from.

I had spent a good grip on they stuff, but them my babies. We bought stuff for all three of my kids. We went into Footlocker and I saw this dreadhead nigga. He was eyeing the fuck outta Fantasy. She looked at him a few times but didn't say shit. I wanted to know If they knew each other and I did.

"You know that nigga?" I asked loud enough for him to hear.

"Aaron no, dang." Something ain't seem right.

"Actually she do. I'm the one who you called and said leave her alone." He said with a smirk. This nigga voice did sound familiar then I had a flashback.

"Ight and? Why you keep staring at my wife?" I said, ready to hit his ass.

"My Fault bro."

"Don't call me bro, nigga you don't know me. That's how niggas get killed." I said and he nodded.

"My bad, but I cant help myself from seeing someone as sexy as her." he said, licking his lips.

Fantasy already knew my next move so she tried to tell me the kids were right there. At that point, I didn't give no fuck. He just disrespected me and my family.

"Aaron, pleasee. Lets just go." She said, pushing the triplet stroller towards the door and grabbing my arm. I glanced at him one more time, I was gone remember this nigga face and kill his ass.

The fact that Fantasy just lied to me made me wanna smack the fuck outta her. Bitch we made vows.

"Aaron, stop driving so fast! You're scaring me." She Said and I laughed at her. Oh, she was scared?

"Why you lie to me?" I said, slowing down and looking into her eyes.

"Aaron not around the kids, plus Im getting a headache." She said, making me clench my jaw.

We got to the house and I took the kids inside, Fantasy acted like her feet were sore so she went to sleep. I was watching some basketball highlights when somebody knocked. I grabbed my gun from under the couch and headed for the door. 

It was Maria. I put the gun away and hesitated on opening the door. I opened it to see what she was here for, had to be good. She looked a hot ass mess and her clothes barely covered her body. It hurted me seeing her like this but if she didnt wanna help herself then I couldnt.

"Aaron..... I need to see our son." She looked like she didnt sleep in weeks.

"Maria thats my son now, Im getting full custody until you get yourself together." I said and she shook her head.

"Aaron you cant take him away from me! Im his momma!" She yelled, waking up my babies.

"Stop with the bullshit, you wasnt his onna when you left him inna house. What the fuck was you thinking!? I should bust you in yo' shit for coming these ways, get outta here mane." I said, slamming the door. She had me a lil too fucked up, gone gain up enough balls to come over here.

"What was all that screaming?" Fantasy asked, walking into the kitchen and I followed.

"Is the kids woke?" I asked and she shook her head, wanting me to answer her question. See it was something about Fantasy that made me wanna continue on with my life. She is everything a man could ask for, she just needed to get her act together.

"That was Maria." I said, dryly. I watched her lil ass try to grab something from the back of the freezer.

"Why? What she wanted?" I heard attitude all in her voice.

"It was about our son." I filled her in then I needed my question answered.

"Aaron I said I didnt know him because I already know how you are and I didnt wanna go through that. I was wrong for lying and you wont have to worry about it again." She said, starting on dinner.

"You damn right, or Imma fuck you up." I said, grabbing her waist.

"MHM, you know we gone need a bigger place." She said and I agreed. Our kids would be growing up soon and we needed some phat.

VOTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

VOTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

COMMENT

FOLLOW ME 

A LITTLE UPDATE IG