Love You Daddy

Fantasize's Pov

I couldn't believe I had a twin. I had a photo shoot down here and I wanted to meet her. I been watching her, she's my sister. Now I had to meet her, on the day our father would die. I'm a forgiving person so I Didn't trip on them sending me off.

"This is my husband." She pointed to the man I been seeing in her instagram pictures.

"Nice to meet you." He looked confused as he shook my hand.

"Aaron this is my twin sister, Fantasize." She said and his eyes almost popped out.

"Bae you got a twin? I knew it, we was just looking at her." He said, smirking.

"Yeah, I know. Call your sister and tell them we don't know long we'll be." She said and he nodded.

"I heard you have twins, I Cant wait to meet them." I said, smiling big.

"I cant wait to tell the world about." She said, pulling out her phone. We took a few pictures then made a video. It felt good to have someone just like me.

"Family Of Frank Johnson?" Everyone stood up.

"He's going to be fine, he woke, saying my family. His Body is in a good condition. We ask that only 3 people at a time." The doctor said and everyone started clapping. I knew my daddy was a survivor.

Me, Fantasy and our mom went in first. It felt weird but this was my family.

"I see you two met." He said, smiling weakly.

"Yeah, you can say that." Fantasy said, grabbing my hand. I loved my sister already.

"Honey, the doctor said you woke up saying my girls." My mom said, grabbing hold of his left hand.

"Yeah, something in my body told me I couldn't die. I had to be with you guys." He said, rubbing the outside of her hand with his finger.

"I Don't know what I would have did without. I was telling the girls about how they got split." He nodded and stared at us.

"I'm sorry about that too, we weren't the smartest or richest parents but we tried." He said.

"Dad, that's all that matters." I said, walking over to his side with Fantasy behind me.

-----------------------------------------------
Days Later... 

They had to keep my dad on bed rest, so we were up there everyday. Fantasy arranged something with Aaron to where I could stay in Cali. A small little apartment, and a nice car was their gift. I really appreciated but I needed my clothes.

"How you been?" Fantasy asked me as she sat down. We were currently at Starbucks, getting to know each other more.

"Great, how is my niece& nephews?" I asked and she pulled out her phone. She showed me a picture of them that was taken a hour ago.

"Now, back to us. I never knew I had a twin, I'm still taking this all in." She said and I smiled.

"I'm Happy we got to reunite. We could really turn up if you agree to go to the club with me." I said and she nodded.

"That sounds good, Imma talk to Aaron, be at the house to get me 10." She said, sipping her drink.

"Sounds like a plan." We continued to chat it up when Some guys came over to us.

"How y'all two beautiful ladies doing?" They asked and Fantasy flashed them her ring. The one who was behind him went back to the table.

"Is it ok with you if I take your number down?" He asked me and I blushed. He was a cutie no lie, but I didnt have time for a man. I gave him my number then he winked and walked away.

"Ookkkk, I see you." Fantasy said, snapping her fingers.

"Girl, I dont have time for a man but it would be nice to get some." I said, doing a lil dance in my seat.

"I heard that, we havent did it in a few days because of the kids." she said, shaking her head.

"I heard that." We continued to talk. She showed me pictures of her at their wedding, when the twins were born. About the hotel and a few of their arguments.

Since the mall wasnt that far, we went to get something to wear. Matching dresses and heels, we had to do it. We even went to the spa and got dolled up. I could see myself hanging more with my twin. Our birthday were about to come up soon and Yall know we gone snap. I couldn't wait to go out with my Twin tonight and turn up.

Voteeeeeee

Voteeeeeee

Comment

Follow Me !