Back At It

Fantasy's Pov
I couldn't believe Aaron slapped me. He said he didnt mean to but that hurted my feelings. What nigga hits females? Maybe I shouldnt have hit him but still.  Harry knows where I leave, he might come after me. I dont like having to check my back and see who watching me.

"Come on." Aaron mumbled, helping me out the car. I could feel the sting on my face, I knew it was going to leave a bruise.

He opened the doors and I went straight to the guestroom, with no words being said. I locked the door and checked my face. It was exaclty what I thought, a red handprint on my face.

I heard him knocking on the door but I didnt answer.

"Fantasy... Baby Im sorry. I didnt mean to do that, it just happened. I wouldnt try to physically hurt you ma." He said, sounding sincere. But I wasnt going for that bullshit mane.

"Aaron just leave me alone right now." I said, climbing into the bed.

"Alright... But I Just wanna say, I love you Fantasy. " He said then I Heard his footsteps walk away.
Damn, that touched my heart, Im not even gone lie.

******
It was the middle of the night and I kept tossing & turning. I found myself walking to Aaron bedroom. I cracked the door and he was sleeping peacefully on his back. I quietly made my way over to him and laid down next to him. I rested my head on his chest as I got under the covers.

"Im so sorry." He mumbled, squeezing me tight.

"Its alright." I said, trying to get over that situation.

********
I woke up to the smell of bacon. Damn, maybe I should start a fight more often huh? I took a quick shower then put on one of his t-shirts. When I got downstairs I was surprised to see one of Aaron friends. I tried to slide past them but his friend wanted to be nosey.

"Who that?" He questioned and I mentally rolled my eyes.

"My name is Fantasy, nice to meet you." I said, grabbing plate then heading to the living room.

I eavesdroped on their conversation, I didnt mean to though.

"So you know Maria coming to town?" His friend say. I heard something drop then it took a while for Aaron to reply.

"Where you hear that from? Man I missed that girl so damn much. I tried not to move on but Shorty in the living room got me sprung." Im not gone lie but that made me smile.

"The streets talking nigga and I see. Since when niggas started cooking breakfast?" His friend said and they laughed.

********
I had finally went home to get some more clothes and I saw Harry blood still on the concrete. I was getting shaky, just by looking at that shit.

I took a shower then threw on something cute. A light pink blouse, bleached highwaist jeans, and nude wedges. I straightened my hair and put on a little bit of makeup. I added gold jewelry and grabbed my white MK purse. I grabbed my car leys and headed to the mall. I needed to shop and relax a little.

I kept getting stares from different niggas, but one of them caught my attention. This nigga was beyond fine. He had medium length dreads, a True Religion outfit and a clean pair of Jordans. He caught me staring so I tried to look away.

"I caught you looking ma." I heard the smooth voice behind me.

"You must've been looking too." I said and he chuckled.

"You gotta man? Cause if so, thats over with." He said and I started thinking about Aaron.

"Boy shut up." I said and he smirked.

"Mind if he have lunch shawty?" He pointed to towards the food court and I shrugged.

He paid for our food and we sat and ate.

"So how old is you?" He asked, why he ask that? I look under aged or something?

"22, why?" I asked him.

"Just asking.... By the way my name is Caleb." He smiled and I peeped his dimple.

"Im Fantasy, nice meeting you Caleb." I said and he chuckled.

We continued to talk and I gave him my number. He asked for a hug so I gave him one, and this nigga wanted a long hug. His cologne was making me feel some type of way too.

I was leaving out the mall when Aaron texted me and told me to come over.

"I missed you." Aaron put on his puppy dog face.

"Boy I wasnt even gone long, shuddup." I said, pushing past him. He instantly grabbed me and pulled me into a hug.

All of a sudden he pushed me back, almost making me fall.

"What the fuck Aaron." I said, catching my balance.

"Why the fuck you smell like cologne?" He stared me up and down. Thats when it hit me, CALEB.

"What you talking bout, I smell like Rihanna perfume." I said, smelling myself. I indeed smelt like Axe cologne.

"Why the fuck you lying to me?" He jacked me up by my shirt.

"Aaron stop, you tripping for no reason!" I yelled at him, trynna break free.

"Stop fucking lying to me! Who the fuck you been with?" He tightened his grip, making my blouse rip a little.

"I sprayed on some of the cologne at the mall, thats it damn!" I said, and he stared into my eyes. It was like he could see right through me but I wasnt gonna break my lie.

"If I find out you cheating or fucking around Imma fuck you up." He said, clenching his jaw and letting me go. This nigga was real life crazy.

Voteeee

Voteeee

Comment

Comment

**Updating**