Hide and Seek - Yandere! Spain x Reader + Short (Long) A/N

A/N : Helloooou. It's me. Ik it has been 8 months since I've last updated, so please bear with me. Gosh Idk if I can complete all these requests.. maybe I'll close it for a while, haha. But anyways I'm back with a Halloween special! And the last entry is also a Halloween special, haha. So as you know there's this killer clown fad, and I thought 'why not?' and scrolled trough the list of requests and found Toni. PERFECT. So aight here we go. This might be rlly long.

-----------------------------------------

Gakuen AU~

It was after school. The day was cloudy, and it looks like it's going to rain anytime soon. Lightning began to appear from the gray clouds. Your classmates began to leave the class one by one, afraid that it'll rain soon while you're still tidying up your books.

"Hey,  y/n!" Laura, your Belgian friend, tapped your shoulder. "Come on let's go home, the others left already!"

"Yeah, yeah." You said lazily while you put on your bag and went outside to the corridor with your friend.

"y/n!! Laura!! Oooi!!!" Elizabeta suddenly appeared and called both of you.

"Hi, Eliza!" Laura greeted the Hungarian.

"Hey, want to grab a bite at the canteen while waiting for your ride home?" Elizabeta asked while she catched up with you two.

"Sure, I'm up for a snack." y/n replied.

"Me too!" Laura shouted.

"Alright, off we go!" Elizabeta said as she led the two to the school canteen.

~timeskip~

"Man, the rain sure isn't going to stop these days..." y/n sighed as she sat on a chair, looking at the window while she munched on a bread after.

"I know, right... It's the autumn season afterall... " Laura said.

"Hey, guys... Did you hear...??" Elizabeta suddenly said.

"Hear about what?? Gosh, try to complete your sentence, Eliza." Laura said as she slurped on her milk tea.

"Man, I was going to finish it before you suddenly cut my sentence!!" The Hungarian said. "Oh yeah, I was going to say... Did you hear about those killer clowns roaming around town?" She continued.

"Ah, those? Yeah, Feli and Kiku told me Ludwig and Gil encountered a clown holding a chainsaw, but Lud showed no mercy and punched that clown and sued him to the police." y/n said, giggling while she imagined the German beating the clown up and suing it.

"But thinking back, It's quite scary, though... Imagine you taking a peaceful stroll, then you encounter a clown holding an axe or something... Wouldn't you get scared? I'm not asking about Eliza though..." Laura shivered.

"Naah, I'm not scared." Eliza said, bravely as usual.

"Gosh, I just said it's different in your case, right y/n???" Laura said as three of you laughed.

"Hola, y/n!!!" a wild Antonio said as he magically appeared from nowhere.

"Ah, Toni! Where'd you come from!?!?" You said, surprised.

"Haha, mind going home with me? I'll drive you home!!" The Spaniard asked.

"Is it fine with you? And rather, why just me?" you replied, but asked again.

"Why? Cuz Roderich is picking up Eliza, and Tim, Laura's big bro is picking up Laura, right? And is it wrong for me wanting to chat with you?" Tonio said, innocent and cheerful as ever.