Yandere!New Zealand X Reader-Hall of Sheep

A/N: Requested by @Anahira303, the yuri Fem!Germany X Fem!Reader is still WIP, so I hope you'll wait! Idk their human names soo I used their country names.
-------------------------------------
"Hey, (Y/N)." Your best friend Wy called to you.
You were a micro nation. When you heard Wy was declaring her independence from her brother Australia, you decided to see if she wanted to be your friend. At that time Sealand and Seborga was also there so you became buddies. But lately you've been close to Wy's relatives, including New Zealand, that was your crush.
"Yes, Wy?" You replied.
"Would you like to visit my house tomorrow? NZ said that he wants to show something to you?"
'I wonder what that something was?' You asked yourself.
But you nodded in agreement.
"Sure!"
"Alright then, see you tomorrow!"
"Tomorrow, then."
---------------------------------
"Yo, (y/n)~~~" As soon as you arrived, you were greeted by the easygoing and cute New Zealand. He was surrounded by many sheep.
It made your heart beat watching him wave at you like that.
"Y-Yo, NZ!" You replied nervously.
"Wy said you wanna show something to me...?" You asked him.
"Oh, right!" He then grabbed your hand.
"W-Wha--"
"Wy-chan, I'll borrow her just for a bit, alright?" He said as he dragged you to his mansion not far from Wy's house.
Before you could complain, he already dashed off.
------------------------------------
"W-What are you thinking, NZ?!?" You complained.
"Hey (y/n)... Do you want to stay here for a while? Maybe a few days..." He said.
"W-Why?"
"I'm lonely.... All my friends are sheep....." Suddenly his expression was gloomy.
"Alright, if that will make you happy." You replied to him.
"Really, (y/n)?!?!" He said and cupped your hands in his.
"Thank you~!!!" He then hugged you.
But what you didn't see is a devilish smirk behind that innocent smile.
------------------------------------
The next day

"Hey NZ, I'm going out for awhile, is that okay?" You said to the brunette.
"Hm~? Where do you wanna go, (y/n)?" He asked you as he patted his sheep.
"I'm going to play with Wy, Aussie, Sebo and Sealand, is that okay? Do you wanna join us, NZ?" You asked him.
"Oh, can I? I'd love to!" He said excitedly.
------------------------------------
"There! (Y/n), catch!" Wy shouted to you as she threw the ball in front of you. As you tried to catch it, you tumbled into someone.
"Oh, Aussie!!! Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going!!" You apologized.
"Uhh, It's okay." He said as he scratched the back of his head.
"(Y/n)-chan, are you okay?!" Sealand and Sebo helped you tp get up.
"I'm alright, hahaha." You said and laughed.
Nearby, a certain brunette was watching you laugh as he caressed his sheep.
------------------------------------
"Bye, Wy-chan! Aussie! Sebo, Sea-kun!" You waved at them as you followed NZ to his car.
"(y/n), I'm going somewhere and I will go home a bit late, can you take care of my house for me?" He asked all of a sudden.
"Sure."
His Cheshire cat smile was getting bigger when you said the word 'sure'.
----------------------------------------
The next day

You searched for New Zealand, but he was not found anywhere. So you decided to search his house.
You checked all the rooms, but here was one room that you haven't checked.
It was different from the other rooms. It... Somehow gives a creepy aura.
But you decided to open it.

Inside was sheep. Many sheep. DEAD sheep. They were hung up the wall, and everyone had their own name.
Then your eye caught something that looked familiar.

There was four sheep, their name plates was written;
Sealand,
Seborga,
Australia,
And Wy.
And that's when the door closed behind you.

"Well, well. It looks like you've found my gallery of sheep." A familiar voice was heard behind you.
"W-What have you done to---"
"You wanna know how I made them???" The cute brunette that was now smiling psychopathically at you said, completely ignoring you.
"First, I killed a sheep. Then I gouged out its organs and threw them away. Then I kill a person I despise. I also gouged out their organs, but I stuffed the person's organs into the sheep's skin. What do you think, (y/n)?" He said, glancing at you.
"H-HOW HORRIBLE!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO THEM?!!?!?!?!!"
He stood silent.
"Awww, (y/n). I was just trying to say that I love you." He said and walked towards you.
"I-I ONCE LOVED YOU BUT I'VE JUST LEARNED THAT YOU ARE A DISGUSTING PERSON!!!!! ARE YOU EVEN HUMAN?!?! Unable to stand it, you shouted at him.
Suddenly his face became serious.
"Oh no. I'm going to turn you to one of them. Don't worry, you'll be special." That was the last words you heard.
---------------------------------------------
A/N: NZ... Is a boy, right? Because I heard someone saying that he's a girl, or he's a boy but he turned into a girl, or the other way around... Meh maybe it's just a headcannon.