Yandere!JapanXReader-Katana

------------ -----------
You were visiting Kiku's house with the Axis to watch a new Japanese horror movie.
"V-VE!!!!! S-SCARY!!!!! HELP ME, DOITSU!!!!!!!!!" Feliciano screamed, reacting to the scary scene in Japan's TV screen, as he hugged Ludwig, who's pretty annoyed.
"*pat pat* there there. There's nothing to be afraid of, murderers is rare in this place. And one more fact; we can't die, dumbass." He replied.
"BUT THE MOVIE IS STILL SCARY!!!!!!" Feli screamed.
"Feliciano, please calm down dude." You calmed him as you patted his head.
"Aren't you scared, (Y/n)? Then I-----" Feli was cut by Kiku, who glared sharply at him.
"Of course, (y/n)-san isn't afraid of this rittre thing. Right, (y/n)-san~?" Kiku said as he glared at you, emphasizing the last words.
"Y-Yes..."
"I-It's this late?!?! Sorry Kiku, but I think I and Feliciano should go now." Ludwig said as he carried Feliciano like a sack of trash.
"Nee, Kiku. Can I stay for the night?" You asked.
"Of course, (y/n)-san! It's a pleasure to have you! You can stay at the guest room. Before you sleep you can explore my house, but just don't go to the last room on the third floor, okay?"
"Sure!" That what you said, but you were curious. VERY curious.

•••••••TIMESKIP BEBAH••••••••••
"Yosh, he isn't here! Let's proceed to the mission!!!"
You walked to the stairs cautiously. You made sure you don't make a sound.
"We're here! So let's open this rusty old door..."
The door opened, revealing a collection of katanas. (You thought inside were corpses? Too mainstream dude)
"What's this..."
"(y/n)-san."
You immediately turned and there was Kiku Honda, a dark aura surrounding him.
"Ki-Kiku!!! S-Sorry, I didn't mean to barge in without your permission, I---"
"This is my Katana collection." He cut you off.
"Do you know what its for, (y/n)?" He asked.
Before you could answer, you could feel your stomach being thrusted.
"I used it for this. Sayonara, (y/n)-san. Aishiteru."
--------------------------------------------
Alright, two stories in one day~~~!!!