Yandere!Norway X Reader-Why I eat Butter

The Nordics house. Like everyday, Matthias is running around saying "I'M THE KING OF SCANDINAVIA!!!" while swinging his axe. Tino was trying to scold Matthias off by saying "Stop it, Ta-san! (Fin's nickname for Denmark) you'll get Lukas mad!" But his effort was hopeless, so Berwald stared at him for a long time and he finally stopped then said "Geez, Berwald! You're so scary!" And Emil, he was not here at the time cuz he was upstairs, nobody knows what he is doing.
And then there was Lukas, eating..
Butter.
He was eating butter with a cup of coffee in his favorite couch while saying "Anko, you're annoying."
And then there was me.
I was sitting in the large long couch with Lukas.
I've always wondered, why he always ate butter. I know its his favorite, but everyone eventually get bored with their favorite food when they eat it everyday. But why the man beside me kept eating butter for months--- no, years? He was eating butter in his whole life. So, I decided to spill my curiosity out. I asked him.
"Hey, Lukas." I said.
He just looked at me with no reply. I guess that's his way of answering me.
"Why... Do you eat butter?" I finally got it out my mind. It feels that a heavy load is lifted off my shoulders.
"...There's no reason for you to know." He answered.
Again with his cold reply. He didn't even look at me.
He kept. Eating. His. Precious. Butter.
I felt a huge thorn was pierced into my heart. What's with that reply?! I'm just curious, that's all!! No need to be so harsh!!
Just then a very brilliant idea popped into my mind.

But I don't know I'll regret it later.

-------------------••••----------------

I decided to hid all his butter stocks. When he was away, I hid all his butter stocks, even the butters in his room. Because I know where he kept all his butter. Ha! This is payback, Lukas Bondevik! I smiled evilly as I rubbed my hands together.

------when Lukas got home----

"Anko. Did you hide my butter?" Lukas asked to the unusually calm Dane.
"Eh? Why would I? I hate butter anyways."
"Finland. Sve. Did you see my butter?" He asked to the two 'husband and wife'
"No, sorry... I was here all the time..." Finland answered.
"Brother. Did you hide it?" He asked Iceland.
"Eh? Why would I hide that stupid thing?you're not making any sense."
Hahahaha. I cackled evilly in my mind seeing Lukas searching for his favorite butter. It was a truly precious sight. But its incredible how he kept a pokerface while doing that. Typical kuudere.
"(Y/n). Did you see my butter?" Lukas suddenly asked me, making me surprised.
"Errrm, no, sorry. Where did you put it last time? It was in the kitchen shelf, right?" I said trying to act innocent.
"..Yes. Well then, if you don't see it. The stores are all sold out, too. Well, whatever." He shrugged but when he turned to face the wall he had some smirk on him. What's that all about?
---------------------
At night.

I was sleeping peacefully, until I heard footsteps outside my door. Then the door opened, and I look to find who is it. It was
Lukas.
His eyes were shining red, filled with bloodlust.
"Hey, (y/n)." He said with a playful smirk.
Lukas has this side on him?!
"You wanna know why I always eat butter, right?" He asked while landing on top of me.
"Wha-- get off me!!!" I struggled to get off.
Ignoring me, he said; "It acts as a pill, a medicine."
My ears perked up at that.
"A... Medicine?"
"Exactly. A medicine so this side will not show. But too bad, you hid all my pills and saw my yandere side." He said.
I was too shocked to reply.
He sighed. "Too bad. I really liked you, you know." He said, and he stabbed a knife to my heart.
"Good night,"
----------------------------
I tried to write with first person POV.