Yandere!Fem!Germany X Fem!Reader-MINE

<Nyotalia AU>

A/N: Requested by Anahira303 this is my first time writing yuri stuff, so forgive me if it's bad!!! And also, the reader is kinda shy... And it's short too... Waaah I suck

<Girl X Girl. If you don't like it don't read.>
----------------------------------

"Alright! Count yourself!" The German female shouted to the three females in front of her.
"One!" Feliciana shouted excitedly.
"Two." Sakura continued.
"T-Three." (Y/n) continued.
"A-Alright. Let's proceed to the training." Monica blushed and continued after she saw you stealing glances at her.
-------------------------------------

You were joining the three axis countries's training. You actually hated training. You joined it all for the sake of your crush, Monica. But the thing is, you're a girl and so is she. You don't know why you became attracted to the same gender, but you can see that she's special and she haves what boys are lacking. You've always hated yuri but now you are also a yuri.
You've been stealing glances with her for a while until she noticed you and blushed.
'How cute', you thought
But what you don't know is

Behind that is a devilish smirk.
------------------------------

"(Y/n)!" Monica shouted to you.
"Y-Yes?"
"Stop daydreaming on your training!!!"
Whoops.
"(Y/n)~ it's rare to see you daydream like this~ who are you thinking about? Are you thinking about me~?" Feliciana said to you as she grabbed your hand.
Making a certain german jealous.
You blushed.
"U-umm... Can you please let go of my hand?"
"(Y/n)'s blushing!! It must be true then~~~" Italy continued to tease you.
"Feliciana-san! Please don't bother (y/n)-san! She's getting uncomfortable!" Sakura scolded her.
"Ve~ or, is it true that you like (y/n) too, Sakura~??"
"STOP THIS MEANINGLESS CHATTER AT ONCE!!!" A familiar voice rang trough your ears.
"M-Monica!"
"Back to training!!!"
"Y-Yes!" We said at the same time and continued our training.
-----------------------------------
Timeskip after training

"M-Monica." You called to her when everybody left.
"Huh?"
"T-Thanks for... Stopping them earlier."
".....---........"
She said and walked ahead of you.
And then giggled to herself.
But of course you don't notice it.
"Don't be late for tomorrow's training." That was the last word she said before making (--my way downtown, walking past, faces pa--- whoops sorry.) her way to you don't know where.
You sighed.
'She wouldn't like me back...' You thought.
---------------------------------
Tomorrow

You arrived at the training site.
"Where's everybody...?"
You searched around the site but found no one there.
"I better go to Monica' house to check..." You walked away, getting panic.

When you arrived you found no one home too. No one answered your door, so you got inside.
Suddenly you heard voices from the basement. You ran there and opened the door.

There was Sakura, tied up and her mouth are covered.
.
.
.
And Feli's corpse, lying in the ground, her eyes are gouged and her hands were gone.
You shrieked.
"Mmmmphh!! Mmff!!!!" Sakura was trying to say something but her mouth is covered.
You quickly untie the fabric around her mouth.
"(Y/n)-san!!!! You have to run!!!!"
"W-W-What??? Run from who???? Sakura!! Why are you like this?!?!?! Why is Feli's---"
"Shush, (y/n)-san!!!!! Listen, you have to run!!! She already killed Feliciana, now it's my turn!!! She's taking her blades, so please run before you get killed!!!"
"Who?!?!? Who are you talking about, Sakura??? I could't run and leave you here!!!"
It's too late. You feel someone embrace you from behind.
You immediately pushed her off you.
"Y-You!!!"
There was your lovely crush, covered in blood, and she was holding a big shiny blade.
"Oh, I see you have discovered this, (y/n)~"
"M-Monica!!! Why are you doing this?!?!?!? Why did you kill Feli?!?!?!?!!?"
She walked over to Feli's corpse.
"THIS," she stabbed Feli's eyes that are now gone "is for staring at (y/n) with that disgusting eyes filled with lust."
"And THIS," she said then stabbed what's left of Italy's arm, "is for touching (y/n) with that filthy and dirty little hands.
"!!!!!!!!"
She now walked over to Sakura.
"What are you doing to Sakura?!???? Get away from her!!!!"
"THIS," is for loving (y/n) with all her heart." She said and stabbed Sakura exactly in her heart.
"SAKURA!!!!!!!"
She was dead.
"Now I'll have you to myself, (y/n)~"
------------///////////////////////-----
Rest is up to your imagination.