Yandere!Finland X Reader: Santa's Job

It was Christmas eve.
(A/n: just pretend that it is •-•)
As usual, Tino is out to do his usual business. What business? Delivering presents of course!
"Hey, Tino. Are you out again?" (Y/n) asked the cheerful Finnish boy.
"Of course, (f/n)-chan! Watch Hanatamago for me, okay?" He replied with a cheerful smile.
"Sure, but aren't you tired of delivering presents around the world? Besides, you look awfully young for being Santa." You said with Sweden's pokerface.
"Now now (y/n)-chan. I may look old but I'm older than your grandmother!" He replied.
"I know that, but.. Oh, by the way, what kinds of presents do you give for people?" You asked, quickly changing the subject because you knew you could offend him if you said that he's an old man •-•
"Ah, about that... I'll tell you about it when I'm home, okay?"
"Sure. Be careful!!" You shouted, not noticing the smirk he got when he flew over to the moon.
"Well, now that Tino is gone, let's play with Hanatamagooo~~!!" You said and rushed to find that Finnish boy's dog.

~~Timeskip brought to you by Hanatamago~~
"I'm home, (y/n)-chan!!!" He smiled and waved to you outside the door.
"Ah, Tino! Welcome home!!" You greeted back to him.
"Ah, you fed Hanatamago? Kiitos!!!" He thanked you and came in the house.
"You're welcome!! Here, some hot chocolate! We can talk after we enjoy this!" You said after handing him the mug, then you rushed to the fireplace.
"Very well. As you wish, my dear (y/n)-chan~~~" Tino said in a barely audible voice with a psychopathic grin.

~~after drinking the chocolate~~
"that was great~~~ now Tino, tell me what's inside your sack!!" You said excitedly.
"Are you sure you wanna see?" He asked with a large grin.
"Yes!" You said not noticing his grin.
"Are you really really sure??" He asked, his grin became even larger, similar to the Cheshire cat.
"..umm... Sure...?" You said, feeling uncomfortable with him.
"Alright. I'll show you what's inside my sack. Close your eyes!!"
"Alright." You said as you close your eyes, obeying him.
"Good girl." He said as you heard him dump whatever is in his sack to the ground. Loud thud(s) were heard.
"Can I open my eyes now?" You asked.
"Sure, go ahead, my love."
As you opened your eyes, you felt great horror.
In your sight, there was dead bodies.
Dead bodies, chopped nicely one by one.
He chuckled.
"It was too heavy if I didn't slice them one by one. Are you scared, my dear (f/n)?" He smirked.
You were too scared to answer.
"Y-You.. Why the hell did you..."
"Why? Because I only want YOU, (y/n). I wanted to impress you so baad. So every time I 'gave presents' to them, I also kill them one by one. How was it?? Are you impressed, (y/n)chan?"
"Tino, OF COURSE NOT, YOU <censored word>!!!!! DO YOU REALIZE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO THE KIDS?!?!?"
"What? They're just little toys I love to play with. Also, I have a present for you, (y/n)~~~"
"W-what is it?"
"A confession. Rakastan sinua, (y/n)-chan~~ this is how much I love you~~" he said as he stabbed you with his knife.

----------

I suck. I know. FINNIE'S TOO OOC!!!!
Before I became yandere, I've always thought Fin's mochi is kinda scary. I mean, look at that big round eyes, it looks like he's staring inside your soul. Like this. (•v•)