Yandere!Romania X Reader-Welcome Home

A/N
Alrighttt author-san is not dead. You probably thought so, but yeah exams are torturing me. It's like, months since I've last opened wattpad and there's over hundreds of notifications. Sosorryfornotupdatingforyearspleasedontsueme
Soo to make it up, here's a Romania X Reader requested by my fellow friend Aruhane ! Sorry for keeping you waiting doe!! I've been looking forward for this one the most! I wanna publish it at Halloween, but yeah it's 2 months ago.
Alright enough chitchat and lets move on to da storyyy

---------------------------------------

Vladimir's an idiot.

(And that is, how you begin your story)

That's why you had to tutor him everytime he got home from his weird witchcraft club activities.
While you, are also a goofball. But at least your grades are better than him.

And here he is, playing with his stick obsessed friend rather than study with you.

"Vladimir!!" You shouted to get his attention. "VLADIMIR!!!" You were really pissed off. You were willing to teach him everyday, and this is how he repays you??
Well, actually, you've had this little crush on him since the first time he introduced himself to you, and this is a really great opportunity to get closer to him.
BUT, you were really having a bad day. First of all you were told off by the teacher because of chatting in class. Then your assignment that was due today fell into the school fountain. What could get any worse?
But you've decided to give him a last chance, since you still care for him.
So you hollered;
"VLADIMIR ITS TIME TO STUDY YOU DUMBASS!!!!!!!!"

"SHUT UP ARU!!!!!" Yao suddenly opened the cooking club's door and slammed it back closed.

Whoops. I think it's a little too loud.

But finally you've caught his attention. He was wearing earphones all along.

"Wassup, (y/n)?" He said coolly.

That's it. You've reached your limit.
You stormed off and ran to the school gates to go home without him.

"Stupidvladimirjerkwhodoyouthinkyouare" You mumbled to yourself as you stomped down the road.
Then you bumped into someone.

"(Y/n)?" The person said.
Then you saw the person. It was none other than the 'leader' of the baltic trio, Toris Laurinaitis.
Vladimir always said that he always bullied Moldova, his brother. But you shrugged it off.
"Toris!" You said.
"Are you on your way home?" He asked.
"Yep. You?"
"Nah. Don't mind me. I'm just here to check if Ivan's already going home or not." He replied, scratching the back of his head.
"Ivan? I saw him go home with Natalya." You said.
"T-That's good then." He wiped off   his sweat.
"Oh! (Y/n)!!" He then continued.
"What's up?"
"Wanna get ice cream at the new ice cream shop near your house?" He said.
"Oohh, that one? Sure!!" Because you are in a serious need of ice cream right now to cool your head.

So you headed to the ice cream shop with Toris.

But you didn't notice a pair of eyes staring at you.

---------------------

The next day, you ignored Vladimir. He'll get what he deserves, you thought.

Everytime he tries to talk to you, you cut him off and talked to the other guys, including Toris.

That
Makes
Him
Super
Pissed.

Then at lunch, when you were trying to take your books from your locker, he halted you.
Vladimir.
"Where were you yesterday." He said.
He was definitely not acting like himself today.
But you shrugged it off and averted your eyes.
"Where were you, (y/n)." He said, forcing you to look at his eyes.

His eyes were not like usual either.
They were soulless and empty.

"Why would you care?" You stared at him, and walked away to Toris's direction.

-------------

When school is over, you hurried back home to get some rest.
But when you got home, you find an unexpected surprise.

There were a familiar pair of shoes on your shoe rack. And it's not yours, or your family's.

So you carefully went up to your room.
.
.
.
.
And there HE was, waiting for your arrival.
Surrounded by crimson red, and the moon shone towards his figure.
There he sat, his head tilted to the side.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Welcome home."

----------------------------------------

Alrighttt next up is Fem! RussiaX Fem! reader and Germany X Reader! Feel free to request more!