Chapter 29

Thank you so much for reading. I hope you like it.

Please Vote and leave your Comments.

Enjoy!

Chelsee's POV

This week has gone by so fast. My grandpa has been telling me why they had to keep this from us and everyone else. It was for our protection. Cause my grandfather got death threats and he was worried if anyone knew about us that they would take us or tried to kill us. So I understood part of it. I was still a little upset that I had a whole other family I didn't even know about. We also started to talk about me taking over for him. That just scared the crap out of me. He told me about our powers. That is how I was Rob and I were able to dream about eachother. Cause he helps fate some how and he's supposed to teach me how to do it as well. He does it for others as well. It makes no sense to me. But I guess it will be interesting to learn more about. They're coming over to see us in a couple of weeks.But thinkin about being alpha and just knowing that I will be in charge of the whole country's well being scares me to death.

 We're just on our way back now. Me and Rob decided to leave friday cause we still had to drive. This has just been one heck of a week. I'm glad tomorrows Sunday so I don't have to go to school.

"I want you to stay at my house tonight. I don't want you to be alone in your house." Rob has been acting weird about me being alone. I just know there's something he's not telling me.

"Ok, Just go to my house so I can go get some things." We pulled into my drive way and got out. "I'm just gonna get the mail real quick." I went to the mail box and it was stuffed full of mail. I walked back towards the house going through it. There was one for me but, it didn't have a return address on it. I shrugged and went to the door and unlocked it. I put the other mail on the kitchen table and held on to the one that was mine. "Go ahead and get yourself a drink if you want and I'll go get some things." He nodded.

"Alright." I walked out and grabbed my bag and dress and took it up in my room. I set the letter on my bed and went to my closet and grabbed some pajamas and a change of cloths for tomorrow and put it in a new bag. I didn't worry about a toothbrush cause Rob already had one there for me. I sat on my bed and opened up the letter.

Dear Miss Dean,

I have heard that you have found your mate. Unfortunatly I can not congratulate you on this. You probably wonder why. Well your mate is very familiar with my family. You may know about my daughter Lexi. If it wasn't for Rob she would be alive. That is why I can't let him have his happy ending. Either he leaves you or you leave him. If you don't follow this instruction. We will handle it to the way we see fit. I wish we would have met in better circumstances.

Yours Truely,

Lester Longfield

I knew it. I'm am pissed right now. There is something Rob isn't telling me. I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs with the letter.

"We need to go to your house right now." He looked worried.

"Why? What' wrong."

"We need to talk. Let's go now." He nodded and we went out the front door and I locked it and went to the car.

"Chelsee what's-" I waved my hand to him.

"I need you to just drive and we will talk when we get to your house." He looked really worried now. As we drove to his house he kept glancing over at me. I had to just breath I know I would yell at him if I talked now. We pulled into his house and I got out as he followed me. He opened the front door and I walked passed him and made my way to his bedroom with my bag. I made my way through the hallway with him hot on my heels. I opened the door to his room and waited for him to walk in and slammed the door shut. He looked at me wide eyed.