Teasor and the teasing: Raph

You were walking past Raph's room then stopped when you heard him talking, his door was cracked opened to were you could side your body in. You saw Raph playing with little toy dolls that Mikey had.

"(Y/n) do you take Raphael Hamato as your husband through death, ill, and worse case scenarios?"
He said grinning.

You looked at him and giggled quietly to make sure he didn't hear you. You analyzed how everything was set up and recognized it was a wedding. You blushed a little bit seeing him plan out your whole marriage.

"I do."
He said trying to sound like you.

"And do you Raph-"
Raph had his person pick up (y/n) bridal style and kissed her.

"I'll take that as an I do. You may kiss the bride or continue doing what your doing."
He had the preacher guy say.
You smiled as blushed a little more, and watched as Raph stopped moving everything. He didn't turn around or anything.

"How'd you like our wedding?"
You blushed even more then smiled and walked over to the bed and sat down on it. While Raph was on the floor smiling up at you.

"Wouldn't it be great to have one in real life?" You said as you laid on the bed.

He smiled then stood up and crawled on top of you.
"Yeah, but it would be better then the one you just witnessed, as long as you don't tell my brothers what you saw."
You smiled then nodded.

"Well in that case."
Raph said before bending down and kissing you on the lips then pulling back. He got off of you and you ran into the living room where Fiona and Leo were cuddling and watching they're favorite show. You ran up to them and plopped down right in front of them.

"Raph was playing with dolls that Mikey plays with and set up how he wanted our marriage to be."
Fiona and Leo started laughing really hard. Raph came in and saw what the were doing and gave you a death glare.

"I said don't tell my brothers."
You looked at him and smirked.

"You said your brothers not the girls, and when I went to tell Fiona about it he just happen to be there."
He started to growl and you got the message. You jumped up and ran away from Raph.

🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃

I'd like to thank andeemmaaa for the request. I hope you guys liked it.

~Leah~