Back to NYC part 2: Leo

Leo's POV 
I woke up to Mikey screaming and Raph chasing after him outside.
I got up without (y/n) knowing. She didn't get much sleep. We both stayed up until four in the morning and it's nine o'clock now. I got out of bed and kissed her cheek then went down stairs.
When I got down there I saw Leah sitting on the porch watching Raph.
I walked up to her and sat down.

"You ready to leave?"
I said looking at her.

"I am if you guys are."

"Why is Raph chasing Mikey?"
She chuckled.

"Mikey woke him up by squirting him with a water gun."
I couldn't help but start laughing, she laughed with me.

"Here I'll go get them to stop, if you tell every one to get ready."
I nodded and got up I saw her walk into the middle of them and do the pressure points. She kissed Raph and then told them both to get ready to go.
Mikey ran off to pack and Raph just stood there.

I walked into the house and went upstairs. (Y/n) was still sleeping, so I picked her up, picked up my bag and then headed down stairs with both in arms.
Donnie pulled up to the house with the van ready to go. Leah and I are pretty good friends now, but anyways she pulled up in a van next to ours. I put my girlfriend and stuff in the van and walked over to Leah.

"Who built that?"
I asked in surprise. Leah smirked and leaned on the car.

"Keely and I."
Then Raph piped up. Leaning against me.

"Hot, funny, and smart she's a package."
He said smirking at her.
I moved to the side which made him fall in the dirt. We both laughed then I walked back to Donnie after Leah helped Raph up.

"Hey Don, you ready?"

"Yup."
He replied.

"Alright, load up! We are going back to New York!"
All the guys jumped in and I looked at Leah with Raph next to me.
She then looked at us.

"One we will lead the way and two I don't think Raph can get enough of me."
She said then chuckled.
Raph and I chuckled back.

"Okay."
We shut the door to our van and we all drove off.

Time skip

Your POV

My eyes fluttered open when I looked. Then I felt a kiss on my forehead. I looked up at Leo then looked out window.
"Don why are we stopping?"
I asked him looking out the window while getting out of Leo's lap. Then I realized that Casey was driving. Casey yelled back at Raph.
"Yo Raph your girl got mad driving skills!"

Raph came up to the window that was in the front area of the van and talked to Casey. Next thing I heard was a BOOM!
We all looked out the driver window and the girls drove through the gates.

Time skip

We saved Sensi and when we got to the lair everything was trashed. That whole day we mainly cleaned up the place except Casey he got his butt beat by the purple dragons, but that's a different story.