He's sick: Leo

"So I've been pretty sick ever sense I lost (y/n). Yeah I know, I was dumb, you don't need to rub it in, but anyways I was patrolling the town a few nights ago and I saw (y/n) walking into this huge mansion from a distance. I then saw her go to a room and lay down on the windowsill bed. I walked up to the window and knocked she looked out at me and sorta gave me a smile... I think."
Leo was explaining to Leah while she cleaned his room sense Raph was out on patrol.

"Leo, just continue your story I'm almost done fixing the tv."
Leah said to him a little annoyed.
He sighed and continued his story.

"Well, she opened the window and saw me with a flower. I was about to say something but then she just shut the window on my face and shut her curtains. Leah your a girl right?"

"No, I'm a male trapped in a female body  for the rest of my life."
She said sarcastically then chuckled.

"Haha very funny, but what does that mean when a girl opens a window on someone then shuts it right away?"

"I don't know, I've never done that kind of stuff, and I fixed your tv."
Leah said walking over to the bed that Leo was laying on and sat at the end of it.

"How do Raph and you get along so well like when he's mad?"

"I give him space, and don't try to help him until I'm tired."
A light flickered on Leo's head and then he coughed.

"I have an idea."
He said smiling in the captain Ryan stance but laying down.

"Okay, well your sick and I don't need to get worse so see ya later Leo."

"Yep see ya Leah good luck cleaning your room."

"Thanks."
She said kinda sarcastic.

Leo's POV

After Leah left I sat in bed not allowed to leave at all except for the bathroom.
I wish (y/n) was here,her kisses healed me and she warmed me up every time I looked at her.

.............................................................

He misses you a lot to where he talks to one of his closet friends about his feelings.

I felt like doing a short chap because the last ones were so long. And as far as the turtle and human thing go it's a tie so I need a few more comments on either human
Or
Turtle

Special thanks to 34roseygirl for the recommendation

~Leah~