Make out: Mikey

You and Mikey were playing mortal combat vs. DC universe in the living room while everyone was on patrol.
He didn't go because Leo said he's made to many mistakes the last time he went. You were sitting on his lap playing the game with him, until you lost.
"That's stupid, you always win and you have three fingers."
You said to him while pouting.

"Don't worry angle cakes, there will always be a next time."
He stated, hugging you from behind.

You were still pretty sad because your fingers hurt from pressing buttons to fast.

"Hey I know what could cheer you up."
You  turned around and looked up at him.
"What could possibly make me feel better?"
You said sarcastically.

He leaned in and kissed your lips, pulling you more on to his lap. While your guys lips were busy he started to rub the sides of you and you hung on around his neck. He put his hands on your butt and squeezed, you just moaned into the kiss. He licked your bottom lip for entrance and you granted it to him without fighting.

He found your sweet spot right away, after he heard a few moans he explored the rest of your mouth. He held you closer, when he was about to escalate the other turtles and girls were at the entrance starring at you guys.

"Wow you two, this is new."
Keely said to you guys.

Leah chuckled and started to walk away saying,
"Keep it rated PG-13 guys."
You laughed at Leah's comment.

Fiona looked at you guys then said,
"Get a room you two."
Mikey was about to protest, until you kissed his lips.

"We continue later, in our room."
You nodded then you guys started to play your video games again. While you guys were playing video games you thought to your self,
'Not bad for a turtle.'