Your Nightmare: Raph

You were on the couch with Raph who was using your thighs as pillows while you watched TV, when all of the sudden he's gone and you heard a death scream outside. You slide on your sneakers as fast as you could, then ran outside. when you looked outside chains gripped on to you when your surroundings turned into a torcher chamber, with you chained to a wall, in a cage and Raph was in the cage across from you beaten up and had a scar over his eye with no mask on. Shredder comes in and opened Raph's cage. You started to scream bloody murder to get Raph to wake up but no one could hear you. Then you saw an executioner with Raph's head on a block.

"His head will be on my wall, kill him ...... xever."

You started to scream more but this time you broke the chains and ran up to the door of your cage and screamed at shredder. He turned his head towards you and said,

"This is for my daughter!."

Then Raph's head rolled across the floor over to your cage.

You flung up out of bed and started to hyperventilate and tears running down your face.

Raph woke up and saw you crying.
"What's wrong babe?"
He said yawning.

You gave him a hug and cried into his plastron. He pulled you into his lap and rocked you back and forth.
"Sssssssshhhhhhhhhh, everything is going to be alright."
He said putting his head on yours.

"What's wrong?"

"I had a n-nightmare where shredder had fishface chop off your head a-and.."
You said quickly until he interrupted you.

"Hey, look at me, I'm here and shredder and fishface don't know where we are and if anyone's head gets chopped off it's going to be xever and shredder."
He told you soothingly and wiped a year off of your cheek. You then cuddled up to him, he pulled you back into his chest and whispered into your ear,

"I will protect you no matter what happens."
You smile as he said that then starts to snore lightly.

I'd like to thank
DONNIES_GURL for the idea.

If you guys have ideas of scenarios comment or message me.
~Leah~