Old friends, new enemies: Leo

This chapter includes mature content. You can skip if you want otherwise I warned you.

"G'night Weo love you sweet dreams see you tomorrow."
As you told him night, he left the window and headed home while You fell asleep.

Few hours later

"Where am I?"
You asked while you were chained to a chair in a small cage that could fit about ten people comfortably.

"Nice to hear you and your turtle are back together, to bad it was only for a few days, huh?"
You recognized the voice and you saw the person standing at the door with another person.

"What the hell is wrong with you April?"
You yelled furiously.

"Your the one who did this to yourself, meeting the turtles, being perfect and getting in the way of me and the love of my life."

"You mean Donnie, dude you have the wrong girl for what ever your doing."

"No! You don't understand, I've loved Leo the minute I laid eyes on him, his beautiful blue eyes, the way he leads, he's meant for me and you don't understand, Casey do what ever you want to her, I'm done it's time for me to go see my prince in shining green."

After she left Casey stood there at the opening with a smug look on his face.
"Casey if you touch me I swear you will never fucking see tomorrow!!"

He just smirked and said,
"April left me in charge of you and I'd love to take you over."
He said as he opened the door and closed it behind him. He came up to you and pressed his lips on your shoulder lightly sucking while moving up your neck. The feeling of his lips touching you sickened you, you tried to Kick him but your legs were tied to the chair.
Casey took out a knife and started to cut up your shirt, as he was about to cut off your shirt fully, you started to tear up.
He noticed then stopped and looked at you.
"What's wrong?"

"Why Casey, the turtles treat you like a brother especially Raphael."

"Because I love you and I want to be the one to take your virginity away."

You looked at him weird then said,
"Leo's already kissed me."
He smirked then whispered into your ear.

"Wrong version, I meant me going into you."
He then started to take your shirt off of you but your hands slid out of the chains and you punched him in the gut as hard as you could. He flew back a few steps and got up then left the cage.
Shutting the door behind him, he looked back at you then said,
"You'll learn to love me even if I have to hurt you."
After he said that he left to another room.
"Leo, help."
You said while looking up through the only window in the room.

Leo's POV

After I got home I plopped on to the couch and all of my muscles immediately collapsed, all the guys were sleeping same with the girls so I could chill without any one annoying me. I turned on the TV and saw a shadow walking towards the kitchen. I got up and took out a sword, I jumped on the other side of the corner and saw......Leah drinking water.

"What, did you think I was going to take the last piece of pizza?"
She chuckled and I smirked.

"So give me a good reason why your up still."
I said smirking at her.

"I'm getting a drink of water and I can't sleep."
I chuckled then looked at her again with a smirk again.

"Is Raphie taking up the bed?"
I said making her chuckle again.

"Sorta, but I keep tossing and turning."

"Oh."
After I said that my T-phone started to ring. I picked it up then got off the phone.
"Aprils in trouble, feel like going on a mission Leah?"