Meeting the family: Raph

Earlier your step dad sent you to go and get groceries for him, so you were walking home from the store, when all of the sudden a whole bunch of foot soldiers circle you. You throw your groceries and glared at them. One of them started to run at you and two others grabbed you. All of the sudden Raph appears out of know where and kills them all.

"Hey Raph, thanks for the save."

You look up at him while laying on the ground.

"No problem babe, I was on my way to get you but I ended up fighting, but oh well."

He shrugged. then he picked you up bridle style and carried you to a man hole.

"Um, Raph why are we going down here?"

You really weren't in the mood for surprises after what happen back there.

"You are going to meet my family."

He told you smirking.

When you got in the sewers a water balloon was flung at you, you ducked and the balloon hit Raph. Raph left yelling, "THIS ONES MIKEY!"

While chasing a orange masked turtle. Then a blue masked turtles head popped up and yelled.

"Raph! Get in here and tell me who this is and why she's here?"

Raph comes in with Mikey on his shoulders.

This is my girlfriend, (y/n), and I'm having her meet my family, so
(y/n) this is Leo, Donnie and I yelled this ones name. Now you can go meet my sensi."

He brings you into a room with a tree living in the middle of it and a giant rat meditating by it.

"Raphael, who is she?"

He looks at you with an eye open and then looks at Raph.

"She's my girlfriend sensi, and she's kept my secret for a while now."

Splinter looks at you and scans you over. He puts a hand out and you shake his hand. he looks at Raph and says,

"Okay son, I trust her."

Raph was happy he just didn't show it so he could keep his bad boy image. He grabbed your wrist and led you around his home .