Mutation day: Donnie

You woke up to Donnie brushing your hair with his fingers, and playing with it.
"Donnie that feels good."
He chuckles then kisses your lips.

"Betcha it does."
You stretched then got up. You walked over to the dresser and grabbed your gray 'NEW YORK' sweater with the letters in black, a white tang top to go under it, a pinkish scarf, light blue skinny jeans and your tan bearpaws, then you went to the bathroom to change.
When you came out all of the girls were talking on the couch so you decided to join them.
"Hey guys, whats up?"
You sat down by Leah.

Fiona looked you then said,
"We're going birthday shopping for the boys, you wanna come?"
She asked.

"Uh sure but that's it, right?"
She nodded then all of you guys walked out of the lair.

Time skip

When you guys came back to the lair, you went into the lab and started to set up the science equpent you bought him.
You heard yelling and doors slamming then Donnie came in with a bruise on his head.
You ran up to him and helped him to the chair.

"What happen out there?"
You asked him putting a damp rag on his head.

"Raph had an out burst again, I don't know how Leah can handle that hothead."

After you heard him say that you both saw Leah pulling Raph into the lab and plopping him in a chair in front of Don and you.

Raph groaned then Leah looked down at him and said,
"What do you say after beating up your brother?"

He sighed and looked at her with a
'Do I have to' expression.
She looked at him and nodded he then sighed and spoke.
"Donnie, I'm sorry that I hurt you and promise to never do it again. Your a great little bro but you sometimes get on my nerves. You know that I have anger issues and Leah is having me say sorry before I get my present so I'm sorry."
He said then looked at Leah. Donnie then said,
"It's alright bro but please don't do that again."
Raph nodded in agreement. Then got up to leave but stopped to wait for Leah.
"Is that better Donnie?"

"Yeah thanks Leah that helped a little."
Leah then walked out of the lab with Raph by her side. You took the rag off of his bruise and kissed it gently.

"It should heal faster now."
He looked at you and chuckled.

"Thanks nurse I don't know what I would've done with out you."
You sat in the chair Raph was sitting in before and smiled at him.

"Happy birthday Don, I already set up your present so we could work together on some experiments."
He turned around and his eyes went huge. He turned back to you and hugged you tight.
"How'd you know I wanted those?"
He asked looking into your eyes.

"I have my ways."
You say hugging him.
After both of you guys got out of the hug you got up and looked down at him.
"Here I'll leave for a little bit, I'll come back when you tell me."
He nodded and as you left he started to fan boy over the chemicals you bought him.