Everything breaks: Raph

Your POV
Ever sense the last mission the guys went on, Raph's been having anger issues more than normal. Him and Leo got into an argument, again but this time they were gonna kill each other I swear. I'm still sick to.

No ones POV

You walked into the dojo to see Raph punching the hell out of the shredder dummy. You came and sat down and watched him.
"What do you want?"
He scoffed starting to punch harder.

"I'm just here to watch."
You said starring at him funny.

"Well leave before I make you."

"Why?"
You asked nicely and curiously. You got up and put a hand on his shoulder, until he grabs your hand and throws you across the room. When you hit the wall you fell on to the floor, breaking your wrist and having a bruise on your back.

You started to cough up blood until Raph came over to you with sorrow in his eyes.
"(Y/n) I'm--"

"No don't even *cough* talk, I don't want to hear it."
You stopped him and growled when he reached his hand out for you.

Then Raph's eyes turned from loving to white.
"This is your fault I did this to you!!"

"How's this my fault !?!"

"You worthless piece of shit, I hate you all I needed you for was to prove to my brothers that I can get a girlfriend!!"

"Well if you can get a girlfriend so easily, then find a new one seemings how all you did was take me for granted!"
You got up and started to walk out, well, more like limp.

You got out of the dojo and stopped by Donnie's lab.
"What's up (y-
What happen!?!"

"Raph and I-I got in a-a fight."
You heard foot steps coming so you left the lab through the garage door. Donnie just looked at you weird while you ran out.

Keely came in with a box of chemicals and sat them on the table.
"Who was that?"
She said walking up to the purple clad turtle.
He pulled her into a hug and whispered into her ear.
"(Y/n) and Raph just broke up."
He started to rub her back to calm her down but that didn't work, of course.

"What!?!"
She ran into the dojo to talk to Raph until she noticed splinter was talking to him.

"Son, if you truly love her then-"

"Sensi stop, I'm going to get her back even if it takes a life time."
Keely smiled and walked in then Sensi left.

Raph was sitting there for a little crying, sorta, until Keely walked up and sat down in front of him.

"So you'll do anything to get her back?"

"Yeah, I didn't mean anything I said to her, to be honest I was thinking of her, that's all I ever do anymore, is think of her, Keely what do I do?"
He shoved his head into his hands.

"Well you could try it simple first, just say sorry, I guess."
She said shrugging her shoulders.

"Thanks."

She got up to leave and looked down at him.
"Your welcome."

After she walked out Raph got up and went to his room. He grabbed slash and sat her down on his plastron.

"(Y/n) deserves more then any normal sorry, what do you think, shake your head if you agree."
Slash shook her head and gave him a smile. He smiled back at her and rubbed her little head.

"I'll get her back, for both of us."
He hugged her and put the little turtle in her tank.

He laid his head on his pillows and fell asleep dreaming of you in his arms.

Mean while

When you left the lair you ran to the cafe, when you saw your aunt Amber you ran into her arms crying.
She looked down at you and smiled rubbing your head.
"You do know I'm at work at the moment right?"

You sniffled and nodded.
She pulled you out of the hug said,
"My cars unlocked you can wait in there, I get off in a few minutes."
You nodded and walked out to her car.

A few minutes later Amber got in the car and smiled, she saw the wrist that was broken and started to pull out of the parking lot.

"So what happen to your wrist?"

"Long story short I broke my wrist."
You were hoping that worked but you were wrong.

"Boyfriend amazingly strong and broke your wrist then you broke up with him?"

Your mouth dropped.
"H-how'd you know?"
She simply smiled.

"I was hoping I was wrong but that's what happen to me but mine joined the army and died."
You felt really sorry for her, and what she had to go through.

"But how'd he break your wrist?"

"He didn't break my wrist it's just the boyfriend amazingly strong and broke up with me part then we got back together."

You saw the ring on her finger and you grew curios.
"So what's wit the ring then?"

"Before he went to the battle field he gave me this promise ring, that way if he didn't make it back from the war we would still be together no matter what, when he gave it to me, we were on the Farris wheel at the very top to were we could see the while town, he pulled out the little box and put it in my hand,
Then said,
'We've been together for awhile and after I get back from this battle I want to make it official, Amber will you marry me?'
I hugged him and smiled then said,
'Of course my love.'
He kissed my cheek and the Farris wheel started to move again."

"How'd you remember all of that?"

"I loved him and he was a big part of my life, still is too."
After she said that you started to think back to the day you as Raph met.

"So what was your boyfriend like?"
She asked snapping you out of your thoughts.

"He was a little taller then me, really buff, electric green eyes that pierce into your soul, and special."

She gave you a confused look and asked,
"What do you mean special, like special ED or.."

"He's not Human kind of special, he's a ninja turtle, but don't tell anyone because scientists will want to test him and use him and his brothers as experiments."
You said showing her the picture of him from your phone.

"Wow he's pretty cool, and I won't tell anyone."

By the time you guys got to her house you both were sleepy. You looked at the house and loved how it was designed to look sorta like a castle.
"I'm gonna guess that my aunt is rich and my hated you."

"Don't worry I questioned him too, once we get inside, there's a room that's baby blue then has a smaller room inside a door, you can stay in there, and don't give up on..."

"Raph."

"Raph, because if he comes back to get you then don't turn him down, if he truly loves you then he will do what ever he can to get you back."
You nodded and went to your room.
You took a left and saw a tiny baby blue door with gold designs.
You opened the tiny door and was astonished by the room you just walked into.
'How is she so rich?'
You asked yourself looking around.
You looked outside the window and saw a manhole, you sat down by the window and watched it all night until sleep covered your eyes.
------——---------------------------------

How'd you guys like it, well now your aunt knows about your turtle ex.
I'm really proud of this chapter with how much time put into this.
The picture above is what your room looks like except it has a window in it, unless you've seen the movie Secret of Moon Acres then the room that the girl stays in is your room at your aunts house.

I hope you guys liked this chapter.

~Leah~