Mating season: Raph

You were reading magazines in the lounge when you got a text from April.

Stay at my house for a little bit.

You then got up calmly wondering why she said that. You were about to go past Raph's door until he pulled you in. When he got you in his room he locked the door and started to walk towards you slowly.

"Um Raph what are you doin-"
He smashed his lips on to yours and pushed you against the bed. He started to lift your shirt up to were he could see your bra. He started to kiss you all around on your stomach. You pulled your shirt down and looked at him pull away and sit up. You were curious why he was acting like that then you remember the text.

"Raph I have to go, okay."

When you got up he grabbed your waist and started to kiss you up and down your neck. You moaned softly then tried to leave, but he wouldn't let you. He finally let go of you and looked at you.

You sped up to get to the door but you forgot it was locked. Right when you were about to unlock it until he grabbed you and put your back up against the door and started to kiss you, he rubbed your sides with his hands and started to lift up your shirt. You smacked him on the head and he backed up.

"What is wrong with you?"

"Did April text you already?"

"I ask the questions, now why are you doing this?"

"It's mating season, now did April text you?"
Your mouth dropped.

"Yes, she told me to stay at her house for awhile."

"Okay, I think you should go before me harmon's act up again."

You nodded your head and opened the door then looked back at him.

"I love you."

He sat on his bed then looked up at you.

"I love you too."

---- 2 weeks later----

You came back to the lair and was welcomed by everyone but Raph. You walked to Raph's room and he wasn't there. You grinned a little bit and walked to your room. you opened the door and saw Raph on your bed. You went up to him and hugged him tight.

"I missed you hot head."

He chuckled and looked at you.
"I missed you too."